How to receive an email invitation to install the beta version on Iphone

Hi, After installing Testflight I am stucked, I do not know how to get an email invitation. Can someone let me know the steps to use Bunpro on my Iphone 6s please?

Thanks!

1 Like

@Cenon33650 Hey! You should be able to access the beta from this link. Please let us know if you experience any issues. Cheers!

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for the answer. However I already could access to the page " Testing Apps with TestFlight" but what next? When I open TestFlight the only option I got is Redeem with no way to enter anything else. Where do I enter the public link (https://testflight.apple.com/join/jx9i7aPp, I am guessing)? Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Are you trying to access the app on your computer or through your phone? If you click on the public link in your comment on mobile (iPhone), you should get a screen that looks like this:

Just click “Accept” and then “Open” to start using the app. If you are not seeing this screen when you click on this link on mobile, would you mind sending a screenshot of what you are seeing?

2 Likes

I am in the same boat, I see this when I follow the link despite downloading testflight in advance. I tried both safari and chrome:

1 Like

@alyssabear I apologize for the inconvenience. Does this link work?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. Yes it did! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like