I LOVE These types of Grammar Sentences!

@Megumin they found you.

4 Likes

Found this one today… was really looking forward to how @Haru was gonna voice the last line but it was skipped :joy:

11 Likes

I remember bursting out laughing when I read that one for the first time. My colleagues looked at me like I was crazy. The face really sealed the deal for me.

4 Likes

27 Likes

It’s so perfect :rofl:

7 Likes

ハグ・クラブルールの第一、ハグ・クラブのことを明かすな。

6 Likes

grafik

What would you do if you got home and suddenly, E.T. is sitting on your couch?

I didn’t realise that this was an anime reference because I haven’t watched too many anime yet, so this sentence seemed kinda out of context to me at first lmao

grafik

Absolutely not stereotypical :moyai:

“How to look like a Japanese instantly”-hack discovered!

grafik

I think this is something we can all relate to or have related to at some point haha

No comments

grafik

Ahh, remember those times? :roll_of_toilet_paper:

He should definitely consider taking some lessons from Rick Astley!

These are just some random sentences I found while doing my lessons that I kinda found funny, but I doubt anyone but me will find them funny, as I’m often told that I have a weird humor :joy:

8 Likes

Cool Shiritori reference
grafik

6 Likes

This was one of the examples for てからというもの, which is simply a fancier way of saying てから:

5 Likes

I thought i was the only one. Keep it coming.

4 Likes

Bunpro spontaneously including this phrase:

12 Likes

LMAO! :rofl:

完璧!

4 Likes

This is no reference or meme, but I really appreciate these examples who fuse different grammar points. Sometimes I have no good foundation in one of them, so it’s hard, but it’s really valuable because it’s way closer to how they actually appear outside the learning bubble.

Review of ておく + たほうがいい

5 Likes

I can’t imagine a single parent who would say that so calmy to their child if it did that… unless… they’re Dumbledore :thinking:

3 Likes

With BunPro, not only can you learn Japanese, but you can also learn things to say to your significant other:

:heart:

7 Likes

You could say they’re… Bunpro love experts

4 Likes

Another one from today:

“Even the Speed of Light is nothing compared to the size of this Universe.”

Totally agree!

Fun fact: The Speed of Light is actually the speed of Causality, which is what the letter “c” in Einstein’s famous E = mc^2 equation represents. I guess it’s just easier to think about light since it’s something we can see.

4 Likes

IMG_20240120_181452

ジャー、ラスタファーライ!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Why? :joy:

3 Likes