I subscribed but did not update

I paid with a credit card and the money got debited, and I even received an invoice in my account, but my pland did not update.

How may I resolve this?

4 Likes

Hey and welcome on the community forums :partying_face:

I have informed the person responsible for activating a subscription, the problem should be solved within a few hours.

Sorry for the delay :bowing_man:

PS
If you have paid with PayPal (which charged your card), and your PayPal account name differs from the email used on Bunpro, then it would be the best to PM me or @Pushindawood about that! It would speed activation up!

1 Like

Hello, the problem was already solved but it asking to subscribe again while it supposed to be only about 21st or 23rd March.
Please resolve this asap.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Hi!

I’m having the same issue, only the email I use for Bunpro is different from my PayPal email. Help!

Bailey

2 Likes

Hey and welcome on the community forums :partying_face:!
I have passed the info the the technical part of the team!
It should be solved soon!
Cheers!

1 Like

Me too! This happened to me.

I’ve notified the team. Please hold on until we can activate your subscription. :bowing_man:
Thank you so much for subscribing!

1 Like

Same here!
Paid with PayPal, My streak >.

2 Likes

Hello @Festive!

I’ve already notified the team. Your subscription shouldn’t take any longer than 24 hours to activate. Please hold on, and sorry for the inconvenience!

2 Likes

just one question, I paid yesterday for one year but the credit card information keeps appearing in the subscription all the time.

Is it possible to remove it? I would like to add it again only when I have to pay again.

2 Likes

You can remove it on the hidden billing page.

It’s something they still have to fix and link somewhere.

3 Likes

Hi, I was wondering If I could get my streak restored as I wasn’t able to do reviews yesterday because my payment was still being processed.

Hi @Daru, I’ve also got a new lifetime membership paying with paypal that didn’t activate yet. I’ve sent an email to support because my bunpro email is my secondary paypal email.

2 Likes

Thank you for the lifetime membership purchase! We hope Bunpro brings you closer to your learning goals!

I’ve went ahead and notified the team. Your subscription should activate in a couple of hours. Sorry for the inconvenience!

2 Likes

I believe I have had the same issue happen to me :pensive: I emailed the support team due to having a different email but also tried changing my bunpro email and that did not work. Any help is appreciated

1 Like

Maybe they will have trouble matching it if you didn’t include also your username now if you changed it.

Wait for one of the team to verify manually, it usually takes a couple hours since they are informed (not sure about weekend time though). @Jake

(If I should ping someone else next time let me know, I have no idea who’s in charge of billing/subs)

1 Like

All taken care of! @Megumin Thanks for the ping. You can ping me any time :+1:

2 Likes

I just had the same issue in 2022 :sweat_smile: I paid with Paypal
Edit: The same issue being, paid for lifetime but subscription was not activated

It’s still a manual process. So you will need someone to look over it.

Is your paypal and bunpro address the same? if not you need to contact them via email.

Otherwise they will eventually get to it. @Jake

It is the same, thank you for your quick response!