JLPT December 2022 - Results published / Certificates sent

how frustrating for you

That sucks.
If it’s any consolation, I guess you probably already know that the certificates look really crummy and arrive all folded up anyway, not really something I’d frame and put on the wall :confused:

what the…
here in germany (vhs) we get the certificates in board backed envelopes so they are in pristine condition. i wouldnt tolerate anything else when i consider the sign up cost.

Oh really?
Very jealous then.
So the certificates don’t look like this when you take them out of the envelope (after any unfolding)?
https://tinyurl.com/yx4yhf55

they look like this (not mine) real high quality paper, the 2022 versions even have some fancy glittering special marks right upper corner. damn i feel sorry for you guys, is this even normal? i always thought worldwide ALL certificates come from the same place in japan.

2 Likes

I didn’t wanna say anything, but mine also came in pristine condition. It had a cardboard backing to prevent bending.

2 Likes

Every time I look at this thread I think, ‘oh I really must my certificate framed’, then promptly forget all about it, then a few hours later I’ll look at it again, ‘oh I really must that framed’

2 Likes

Update: Gave certificate to mum to get it framed for me as she lives near a good place that does it. Bad news, she told me it was quite expensive. Good news, she’s gifting it to me for my impeding birthday.

Really need it up on the wall to give me motivation to revise for N4 if I get a seat.

6 Likes