Let's play Standard Shiritori! しりとりをしましょう!

Ha! I guess I unconsciously played 漢字尻取り.

Of course, you’re right.

Yes, including the last one. I think it opens up more possibilities given that the game will be harder. You have my vote, but give it a little bit more time for others to offer their opinion.

2 Likes

Hi! I second José on the comment about the last rule.

Just one more thought. It might be straightforward as nothing in the rules goes against it but, would single kanji words be allowed? My opinion is that they should, as they do not forfeit the game but serve as a single link between words. (e.g. 可能 - - 分)

2 Likes

Agree :+1:

2 Likes

I’m good with the rules y’all have decided on. I think single kanji words should be allowed, especially since we play single hiragana words a lot.

ち word chain flashbacks

3 Likes

As @Neon_Kitsune said, single kana words are allowed in standard Shiritori, so I think it’s absolutely no problem to allow single kanji words in kanji Shiritori!

2 Likes

I launched the kanji shiritori thread here, please add an example game and any rules that might be missing if you have the time, I really need sleep (I will remove wiki tomorrow).

Then, regarding normal shiritori: I believe we have to restart the game? I’ll go on then :slight_smile:

しりとり

4 Likes

留学(りゅうがく)study abroad…Something I regret not doing in college :frowning_face:

3 Likes

食い (くい) = Eat.

3 Likes

意地悪(いじわる)ー mean

4 Likes

ルール

3 Likes

累積 (るいせき) = Accumulation.

3 Likes