Lifetime Sale, A Year in Review and 2022, End of Discount

Finally! Last year I purchased a one year membership and know I proudly upgraded to lifetime :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
In this last year, bunpro developed so much and was (and is still) a huge benefit for my learning (even though I reseted several times).

Glad to stay here forā€¦ well forever!

4 Likes

As a developer would love to help out with a mobile app if possible, definitely #1 on my Bunpro wishlist.

8 Likes

Ooooooh! Just missed the Lifetime Sale! I bought a Lifetime subscription for $150 on December 13th, even thought My free trial was set to expire on December 21st. Been busy lately, so I figured Iā€™d subscribe before I forgot to do so. My suggestion to everyone is to let the clock run to the wire on any free trials so you donā€™t miss any potential opportunities that may pop up. Like everything else in life, timing is everything.

5 Likes

Love the amount of work you are putting into bunpro. Iā€™m going to have to buy the lifetime after seeing how much you have planned in 2022 alone. :grinning:
Is there any chance you could tell us when you hope to have the updated N4 grammar out?

5 Likes

I think the most requested item over the years is the ā€œcan you say it another way?ā€ mug.

Also, can I be the store manager? 5 years of working at M&S gave me a passion for retail :joy:
:point_up: serious question btw

11 Likes

Hi Kush!

We are hoping to get the N4 writeups on the website by the 15th of January at the latest. From where we are at the moment (progress wise), that will give us plenty of time to finish them up, check for mistakes etc/polish them up a bit before we release them. I hope that is soon enough for you! :bowing_man:

7 Likes

Yes please!
I understand yā€™all have a lot youā€™re working on right now (and the effort being put in really does show!) but I really want an app thatā€™s actually usable.

The improvement of the site over the past year has been immense! I look forward to what yā€™all have in store for the future

8 Likes

Just became a lifetime member. Japanese isnā€™t a goal, itā€™s a journey and Iā€™m in it for the long haul.

Thanks for all the additions and upgrades you guys have made. It made my decision definitive, and I tend to overthink these things.

7 Likes

Love what youā€™re doing and very happy to support it. Just bought a lifetime membership. Keep up the great work!

7 Likes

i will definitely be purchasing the lifetime membership before the sale runs out! it is so exciting watching this website grow and evolve and id love to help you guys out with some money so you can get some more work done. if you can get a phone app going next year it would be so amazing! GOOD LUCK BUNPRO TEAM!

8 Likes

Hi, I purchased the lifetime membership a couple of hours ago but my membership status is not updated (it still shows monthly subscription). Who should I write so they can have a look at this, please?

3 Likes

I think you should be good to go. Please let me know if that is not the case. Sorry for the wait! :bowing_man:

4 Likes

Just bought the lifetime subscription. I think it is a very good deal, specially if the yearly discount will dissapear soon.

Since I joined in March, I saw a lot of improvement in Bunpro, a lot of work has been done.

Bunpro helped me to take the JLPT N4. Learning Japanese is a long run, and I donā€™t expect to know all grammar up to N1 before a few years, so lifetime membership makes sense to me.

9 Likes

I would like to thank you very much for supporting Bunpro!
Reading the feedbacks on this topic gives us even more motivation to provide the best product possible!
:bowing_man:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve got a lifetime membership but my wife was on yearly. Needless to say, she now has a lifetime membership too and I have a great gift for her under the Christmas tree! :christmas_tree: :gift: :wink:

6 Likes

Seeing how Bunpro improved over the last few months, i just had to support it with the lifetime.

Im still sad that there is no quartet path, which ill start getting into next month, so ill have to manually search for grammar points.
But other than that, good job, keep on improving!

7 Likes

@Nirgan
Thank you for your support! We hope you realize your learning goals with us!

And about the quartet books, do not worry, it will be added in the future! Cheers :+1:

Cheers

7 Likes

Iā€™m here for life baby! The value you guys have added to the website just in the last six months is well worth the price of the lifetime subscription. Now youā€™ll never be rid of me!

13 Likes

A 2021 review is also pretty much my life on BunPro, I started mid december last year and just earnt my 1 yr badge, and the 365 streak badge as I couldnā€™t go a day without studying!
The improvements even over that short time are amazing and even more promising is that the team clearly have a long term vision for Bunpro, and this will be FAR more than ā€˜just a grammer siteā€™
Unfortunately recently I dropped the ball on GITW and a few other extra bits of study, Iā€™ve only just kept up doing reviews, due to life issues and struggling mental health. I dont think Iā€™ve added more than a few grammar point in weeks haha. But I purchased the Lifetime membership as I know I will be around for a long time, hell its taken me a year to just finish N4, and even then I dont feel like Iā€™m fully confident and could reset a bunch of points before hitting more N3. But my motivation to learn is clear and I will keep going regardless of hiw long it takes. Also looking forward to vocab and other additions in the future so Lifetime is a clear choice

Thanks team, this place is awesome, Iā€™ve dropped forum engagement for now but will always be lurking around and learning from everyone. For a lifetime in fact. The badge says so.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve decided to go with the lifetime subscription. Iā€™ve been using BunPro on and off for the last year and a bit andā€¦ Iā€™m still on N5! This is mostly due to me not being able to study full time and other personal commitments in my life. Iā€™m using it to top up the material in my weekly IRL Japanese class, so itā€™s a slow burn for me. Lifetime just seemed to make sense.

Over the last 6 months I too have seen a massive growth in terms of what you supply as a learning tool, in both functionality and content. Iā€™ve found the lessons with the additional material much more helpful than just the links you provided before. I canā€™t wait for this to be added to the other JLPT levels!

I have a couple of other things to suggest if I may -

• I bookmark all of the grammar points I study in my class so I can keep track of what I have studied in my classes so far. It would be nice if you could select a filter for your bookmarked items within the cram section if I wanted to re-go over certain points.
  • As an extension to the above functionality (bookmarking) it would be nice if you could create custom tags for your grammar points, and maybe even share them. This allows you to tag them with specific study paths.

Other than that, thank you for your fantastic service and keep up the good work!

11 Likes