Lifetime Sale, A Year in Review and 2022, End of Discount

Finally decided to get the lifetime subscription! Although how long does it usually take for the subscription to update on the account page and invoice?

6 Likes

If it’s paypal, it can take a couple hours because they have to manually do it.

In case the paypal email address and the bunpro email address are not the same, you might need to contact someone at the team here on the forums or the support email.

6 Likes

Sorry for the wait. You should be good to go. Thank you for supporting us!!

5 Likes

Just wanted to chime in with everyone else that I bought a lifetime membership and to thank the bunpro team for making what is probably the most complete and reasonably priced language study tool I’ve ever seen. I used it all the way back 4 years ago when there wasn’t even N2 content yet, and the rate at which sentences, UI, features and new content is really impressive and unlike other paid tools/books that rarely get updated or added to. Even back in beta, when it wasn’t nearly as good as it is now, it helped me a lot to get my grammar up to pass the N2 exam but I have to say it’s far better and easier to learn now with all the improvements. The way its going it looks like you guys might just end up making by far the most comprehensive one stop SRS tool for potentially not just grammar, but vocab (and kanji?) with full audio, context sentences\readings and jump functions across the site for grammar points\words in those context readings; all at a lower cost to learners than any textbook\other paid tool. Big thanks to you guys for making it easier and cheaper for people to learn Japanese

12 Likes

Is the sale still on? It’s Jan 7 but I’m seeing $150 not $120.

4 Likes

You probably just missed it by a couple hours.

It’s Jan 8th in a lot of places in the world right now already. They don’t specify a time-zone at the announcement, you might be able to get something arranged if you contact support?
No guarantees though, but you loose nothing trying.

Otherwise you might want to consider getting a year before the price raises in March to full, and then upgrade on the next sale (Although if you do the math, you end up paying the same as lifetime without discount).

5 Likes

On the site now it’s showing the $5 and $50 price prior to March 1st

But then if the price is going to go up early I think this section should be removed:

Just a heads up :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh no, was planning to get the annual at $30 when my free month is up at the start of feb :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

You will be in time. The discount doesn’t go away until March.

2 Likes

Hey, I did not open bunpro from months due to some issues and seems like i have missed the lifetime sale discount, is it possible for you to offer that now?

1 Like

Hey! If you send us an email at [email protected]. we can sort something out for you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes