List of Scripts

@oreoreo Yeah, a couple of weeks ago something happened which caused a lot of my scripts to break. I just published an update, though. Please tell me if it works for you

@Akashic Hi, I published some fixes to a bunch of the scripts today. Please let me know if it works for you

@Saimin Hey, as I told the others, I just published a bunch of fixes. Please tell me if the JLPT Percentage Script works again

4 Likes

The one I want mainly to work is Auto show info jisho button mistake delay and bunpro toolbox but they still dont work for me

1 Like

The toolbox is not mine, you’ll have to talk to @Ambo100 about that one.

The other three are mine, however, it turns out I had missed updating a part of those. Can you please update to version 0.2.7, 0.5.9, and 0.2.7 respectively and see if that works for you

1 Like

So I just pressed update to whatever version to update to then I reinstalled it, is that the right way of reinstalling it?

1 Like

Yep. Although sometimes GreasyFork doesn’t give you the right version for a while after I upload it. So if it is still not working (after updating again after my second post) it’s worth checking that you have the correct version

1 Like

Alright because for some reason it wont update to those versions, like for version 0.5.9 its stuck on 0.5.8

1 Like

Ah. We’ll just have to wait for a bit then until it gives you the right version. Could take a few minutes or a few hours.

An alternative is going to the Code tab on GreasyFork and copying the code manually into your Tampermonkey installation

1 Like

Alright, I will try that.

Still doesn’t work, I copied the updated code and replaced the old one with that and saved it. I then went onto bunpro to try it but it didn’t work. (This is for auto show info)

Edit 1: So I went to developer on tapermonkey and pressed run syntax check and this is what it usually says

Edit 2: Does that mean anything?

1 Like

The warnings don’t mean anything. $ will be defined when the code runs, so it’s not an issue.

It might just be that the script doesn’t work because of layout changes in BP. Since I don’t have a subscription anymore I can’t access those pages to have a look at it. Did you try the other two?

1 Like

No, not yet I will try right now.

1 Like

Nope, jisho button and mistake delay doesn’t work either

1 Like

I have updated all the scripts again with another potential fix. Please see if versions 0.2.8 and 0.5.10 work

3 Likes

JLPT Percentages works now (0.2.10), thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

It now says “Tot” instead of “Total”, which it didn’t do in my fix, but it’s not a big deal.

1 Like

So it’s still not working for me, could we go on a discord call or something and I can screenshare it just so I don’t flood this post with this conversation. I am also still quite unfamiliar with like adding scripts and stuff so maybe I could be doing something wrong on my part.

1 Like

I noticed that the label made the bar quite a bit shorter, so I figured that “Tot” made more sense

1 Like

If this doesn’t work I’m afraid I can’t do anything, since I don’t have access to the pages to look fix it for layout changes

1 Like

Oh alright, I’ll continue to check though to see if I did anything wrong, thank you for your help

1 Like

If anyone else with JS and HTML knowledge is interested in fixing these scripts they are very simple, so it shouldn’t be too hard

1 Like

So if I were to study javascript or html I could probably fix it with like a intermediate level experience?

1 Like