I wanted somewhere to post the scripts I’m making for myself, in case someone else could make use of them. So here we go. If you know of a script I could add to the list please post it below.
Review and Lesson additions
- Egg Timer by @Kumi: Adds a stopwatch to your review and lesson session.
- Example Sentence Audio by @Kumi: Adds Google Translate TTS audio to example sentences which do not yet have associated audio. Works on item pages too.
- JLPT Level Indicator by @Kumi: Displays the JLPT level of each item while reviewing. USE WITH CAUTION.
- Streak Indicator by @Kumi: Displays the streak for the current item.
- Jisho Button by @Kumi: Adds a button which opens up a Jisho search with the sentence so you can easily look up its words.
- Auto-show Info by @Kumi: Automatically expands the full grammar info when you get a review wrong.
- Autocommit 2.0 by @Kumi: Automatically submits the answer once your input is correct. Save time by not pressing enter.
- Mistake Delay by @Kumi: Stops you from continuing to the next item for two seconds after submitting the wrong answer, to avoid accidental double clicks.
- Stack Exchange Search by @Ambo100: Adds a button next to the item being reviewed to search the Japanese Stack Exchange for related posts.
- JLPT Percentage by @Kumi: Adds percentages to the progress bars.
- Copy Sentences by @Kumi: Allows you to click Japanese sentences and their translations to copy them into your clipboard.
- Streak Chart Additions by @Kumi: Adds two new bars to the chart; one for unlearned items and one for items with streak 0. Also adds interval info and changes out “Streak” for “Count” in the hover tooltip.
- Planner by @pcontrabass: Inspired by Wanikani Ultimate Timeline this script adds a timeline chart to your profile page displaying the upcoming reviews in the next 24h interval.
Hide Header by @Kumi: Primarily for mobile users. Hides the header and changes the GUIDE button to a HOME button taking you to your profile page. This is done to save space.
Retired since this function was made native for mobile devices.
Auto-refocus input field on furigana toggle by @Kumi: Automatically refocuses the input field after you click a kanji to toggle the furigana.
Retired since this was implemented natively by BunPro.