Lost streak

Check what time zone your BP is in. I had this about a year ago because I did my reviews at about 8:30am JP time, but my BP was in UK time and the clocks had just gone back in the UK, meaning it still wasn’t midnight there. They reinstated my streak as soon as we realised what the problem was so I’m sure @mrnoone or @Jake will do the same for you!

Thanks, but my time zone seems to be correctly set. I still have no idea what happened back then. I don’t recall skipping any days (this has been my daily routine for years now, and due to other systems I use reminding me to do them, there’s no way for me to forget), so I’m still utterly confused.

@mrnoone @Jake please help this poor soul in any way you can!

1 Like

@TiLT @matt_in_mito

No worries, we will look into it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering If I could get my streak restored as I wasn’t able to do reviews yesterday because my payment was still being processed.

Ping someone at the team and they will surely help you out. @mrnoone

Just give them a bit of time.

Just here to lament my streak, which was tragically lost due to a flat bike tyre on the way home, causing me to do reviews at 12:05 :sob: (oh well, honestly feels a bit liberating though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )

1 Like

azuexternal-content.duckduckgo.com

2 Likes

I’ve had quite a deadline and task-filled day yesterday, which made me completely forget to do my reviews until after midnight and led to my 147 day streak dividing by itself ^^’ I wanted to at least reach 365 days this time around T.T
Is there any way I could get this slip-up restored?
@mrnoone
(If it happens, thank you so much!)

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s possible, just give them some time to get it sorted out.

1 Like

@Brieftaube
No worries :wink:

1 Like

@mrnoone
i lost mine of 222+ a couple of days ago. i swear to god i did 1-2 reviews daily and always double-checked, so i guess my internet connection messed something up…

is there hope for me to recover it? even 222 is ok…

2 Likes

Doing 1-2 reviews daily is a bit risky with the current system from what I’ve read. When a grammar point gets moved or combined into another one, it can lead to a day with 0 reviews.

Having said that, give them some time to restore it, I’m sure it can be done, but it has to be done manually so it takes a bit.

1 Like

Done!

3 Likes

thanks a lot! gotta go for that 365 days streak, though i’ll be more careful from now on

1 Like

Hey, yesterday my router took a complete dive and I had no access to the internet, which made me lose my ~290 day streak. Is there any way to reinstate it?

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Currently there’s no way to have grace misses. Has to be done manually by the staff. So just give them some time.

@Jake

1 Like

Hi,
I also lost my streak this morning. It is a bit strange : I was at 91 days saturday morning (or around noon I don’t remember exactly) when I did my reviews. I had a busy week end and I didn’t had time to do my review until sunday evening. A this moment when doing my reviews, my streak was at 92. I was surprised to see that my streak was not reset. When I did my reviews this morning, my streak was at 2.

Is there some kind of “post processing” for the study streak that could lead to this situation ?
I suppose this is my fault due to the time interval between my saturday morning reviews, and sunday evening ones.
Is this possible to get back to my 92 streak ?
Thanks

I just lost a 180 day streak because i opened the tab while i was at work and just never got around to doing a review D: if it could be restored id really appreciate it!

feel silly even asking for it but so close to half a year T_T

Lost my 366 day streak after disabling vacation mode after an operation on my eyes. This is a year of work lost -.-

2 Likes