Major Update 11/28 - Full Badge Revamp!

Oh, a recently unlocked badge don’t replace the favorite one now. Is it intended behavior?

Edit:

Whoops, looks like it’s already reported.

3 Likes

Can I just say thank you for making it so I can keep my higher level badges even after I reset N4/3/2/1 and thus lost a bunch of levels? It was a nice surprise to still have my level 80 badge :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

The pain of going for the “Self-study 1000” badge :sob:

3 Likes

Yes… Yes!! Study more!!

3 Likes

mfw users start studying more just because they want to unlock badges, ultimately taking them closer to their language goals

4 Likes

Daru be like:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Ryuketsu left out, instructions unclear, ****** stuck in toaster as a result.

6 Likes

The badges are definitely working for me then.
The race around Japan finally got me to use the site everyday (my current streak actually starts only a day before the race began) and begin looking forward to learning grammar. :grinning:

8 Likes

I got it now!

5 Likes

Hi Jake, how long does it take for a new badge to appear? is it delayed? i should have gotten my 70000xp badge now and its not there. cheers :slight_smile:

bunpro_1500

New badge? :joy:

5 Likes

I’m going to ask the developers to delete your account, we can’t keep making more badges for you. :stuck_out_tongue: (Just kidding of course, that’s some impressive consistency!!)

4 Likes

I thought it was capped at 1000, so I was surprised to see the new badges x’D I guess I’ll see y’all again in about another 500 days, haha.

2 Likes