N1 Update! - May 1, 2020

Hello!

We have gotten some questions regarding the progress of N1 and we wanted to update everyone with the additions that we have made and how we plan to move forward from here.

We have added over 70 new sentences to N1, Lesson 1 over the past month. This means that each grammar point now has 6 + example sentences and review questions. These new sentences dive deeper into each grammar point and cover a wide array of contexts.

In addition to the new sentences, we have also updated the explanations for each grammar point, expanded upon existing structures, and added more answers that guide you to the correct answer rather than mark you incorrectly.

Now that N1, Lesson 1 has 6 + sentences we will begin adding Lesson 2 grammar points. Similar to Lesson 1, Lesson 2’s grammar points will be organized by frequency and build upon the grammar that you have learned in previous lessons.

Cheers!

43 Likes

Awesome news! Keep up the good work guys!

6 Likes

Thank you for the update! I can’t imagine how much work must go on behind the scenes for you guys to get everything so nice and helpful on Bunpro; it’s so appreciated, and I’m so thankful every time I log on for having found such a wonderful resource.

6 Likes

While I’m, ahem, not quite there yet, I appreciate the update and am looking forward to find out all about it once I’m ready :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome job guys and gals!

4 Likes

Thank you, I am looking forward to more N1 content on the site.

3 Likes

1 Like