N2 Grammar is really easy - what is everyone's problem?

Seriously, I just don’t get how all those other people have such low accuracies smh

46 Likes

hmm? My screen is broken? It looks it does not want to display part of that picture properly D :

I will have to assume your numbers are as amazing as N2 then :hugs:

14 Likes

Too bad you didn’t blur out your global average xD

14 Likes

I did not reach that stage yet but I hope I’ll aswer my first N2 question correct aswell^^
I hope you can keep going like that ^^

9 Likes

Actually, I’m hella confused by the “Global Avg” figure… wtf?

In my profile, all my accuracy percentages are well above 90% and yet my global average on each N level displays as 75-85%. Not sure what’s up with that.

EDIT: Just for proof:

8 Likes

the global average is not your global average but the GLOBAL average XD
So its the average of all the users.

But mad respect for getting such high scores consistently

21 Likes

16 Likes

Oh, whoops. Thanks for clarifying!

And maybe it’s my approach that causes me to have higher percentages: I only add points that I have some recollection of having encountered before and that I think are useful to drill in.

That also means I don’t use BunPro for stuff I’ve already mastered either

3 Likes

Nice stats! I’m probably dragging down your global average :laughing:. I’m actually pretty middle, we were sharing in the update thread but it didn’t catch on.

Speaking of, I don’t recall getting a response on the ‘I know this’ if that impacts personal or global averages.

7 Likes

I ended up bragging without meaning to :grimacing:
I did use that feature on 6 of the N5 grammar points before giving up because it was taking too long, so it may be affecting my N5 stats

5 Likes

I’m honestly not sure, let’s ask the boss @Pushindawood

Nonetheless, if it did that is a minimal given the amount of reviews you have done so still awesome.

Not sure ghosts are counted either, globally we are all using it differently

6 Likes

Sorry to bring this to you: you are not the “globe”. There other people here xD

9 Likes

I can’t know that other people exist, but I can know that I exist. So there’s no way for me to be certain that what you’re saying is true

21 Likes

I have no problem admitting that I am bringing down the global average :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Please don’t start me with solipsism (idea that you can not prove existence of “reality” so you can be just brain in a jar) xD One of my favourite debate topics after 2 beers :joy:

5 Likes

“I know this” doesn’t impact global averages.

12 Likes

… but what I want to know is: how do they know the other people’s score who have never studied on BunPro… awfully hard to calculate a GLOBAL average without this data…

Tap for more detail

(≧∇≦)<— my best troll emoji

5 Likes

They got 0, by default. I am making up for them xD

3 Likes

You made me laugh OP, thanks! I hope to see this level of progress continue from you.

6 Likes

This is sound logic, I approve.

5 Likes