New Bunpro Mobile Apps! - v0.4.0+71

I can still only access 0.2.0+8 on Android. I’ve tried uninstalling the app, leaving the beta program, but that is always the only version that I can access. :worried:

1 Like

Does the Play Store app show any updates available in Manage apps & device under your profile?

No, the play store app doesn’t show any pending updates for the bunpro beta app.

I think that’s a problem with the review process of Google but I might be wrong.

Maybe someone at the team can open a ticket or something, because it’s been indeed way too long in my opinion.

I don’t know how it works out. I have the app installed on two android devices. The first stays up to date seamlessly. While more recently, the other was stuck on 0.2.0+8 for while until a pending update popped up out of the blue and I manually updated.

2 Likes

Apologies for another low signal-to-noise “+1” post, but I’m also still on v0.2.0+8 here, with no way to trigger an update (Android 12, UK region). I haven’t published anything through the Play Store yet, so I wouldn’t know where to start looking into this, but multiple weeks seems like a rather long delay for something that is supposed to be a pre-release testing channel…

4 Likes

I would also like to test the Android app.

10 days later I’m still not seeing +11… :confused:

4 Likes

@mrnoone This update is still not showing in TestFlight.

3 Likes

@Sully22 @cosezu

I resubmitted it and it should now be available. Please let me know if you are still not seeing the latest version.

6 Likes

I confirm +11 is up on my side on testflight.

2 Likes

Thanks for pushing the reading to apps, I will make more use of it :+1: Dark mode, thx!

When I set text to big, the alignment gets a bit janky

I’m not seeing the latest version on Android either - Pixel 6 Pro, Android 12.

When I look on the Google Play store page, I see “Current Version - Varies with device.” Some searching turned up some other developers who were having issues with the latest version not being available and that message being related somehow.

2 Likes

may i have access?

nvm i got it

Hi there! The ios app is suddenly not working for me. The notifications badge says I have 15 reviews but when I go into the app it shows 0. The SRS levels also show 0. In reality, I have 13 reviews. I already forced closed the app but do I need to uninstall and reinstall?

Edit: logging in and out fixed it

1 Like

I have Android App v. 0.2.1+12
In the Reading Practice area, I see all the lessons for N5, N4, N3 and N2, but when I select a lesson, it’s goes to a blank screen. Swiping back goes back the lesson list just fine.

Overall, I’ve been really loving this app. I have a feature request, though: is it possible to see the review forecast on the dashboard? I really like seeing how many reviews I have coming up because it helps me pace myself – if I have a lot of reviews coming up, I’ll often hold off on studying more grammar to keep the number of reviews under control, and conversely if I have very few reviews coming up I might study extra.

4 Likes

How do I join the iOS beta version? I used to be able to do it but now I no longer have access to it.

The ios build 0.2.1 expires in 6 days. Are there plans to update it before then?

I hope this isn’t being abandoned like the previous app, it works really well for me and i’d like to see development on it continued.

4 Likes