
ngl this is a bit funny for me HAHA “practice for N1 and then see if you can pass N4!”

ngl this is a bit funny for me HAHA “practice for N1 and then see if you can pass N4!”
I just want to say, I LOVE THIS FEATURE! Great job to the Bunpro team!
They should program something in there that makes it so that if you pass an advanced level, the system understands that you’ve passed all lower levels for all practical purposes.
Might as well also give us the lower badges if we’ve passed a higher level, too 
nah I still dont want the badge
(also I actually am already halfway thru an n4 mock test)
Great feature for (especially) new learners! I mentioned it in the Topics update as well, but I think this type of content is great for the vast mayority of learners. I see so many people who struggle to find a (cohesive) learning path on their own or have trouble setting goals or next steps for themselves. This will help a great deal!
I’m also surprised to find a next step for myself nearing the end of N3 level, love to see this seep into the higher levels already. 
Setting up a new user, we ran into a bug where a lot of the site was kinda “grayed out” and we couldn’t progress after setting up. The setup was setting daily goal to 0.
So if daily goal is “0” we can’t get through the first “learn” session / end up in a loop. We just set the daily goal to 1, completed the lesson, then setup the deck again to break free.
Otherwise, the conservative design, to me, is the right approach for existing users. As someone who likes (liked?) to plan ahead, I’d like an “admin screen” that’s just a big, ordered list of steps by JLPT X Lesson Y.
The setup was setting daily goal to 0.
How did you set up the Daily Goal to zero?
This shouldn’t be possible after going through the normal flow 
Was this with perhaps potentially using the Teacher system or something like that?