New Feedback System

April 18, 2019

We have switched to a new feedback system.

We want to create an intuitive Japanese grammar study experience that evolves and adjusts to you. One of the best ways we have found to do this is to apply what we learn from the feedback that you provide us.

You can now see the feedback you have given us and communicate directly with us about that feedback. We will be able to personally answer any questions you may have as well as get a better feel for the suggestions you make.

This new feedback system not only allows us to interact with you directly on Bunpro, but also gives us the ability to stay organized, quickly respond to your feedback and efficiently squash bugs.

Our passion and love for Bunpro is largely driven by all of the inspiring ideas that this community has and we would not be where we are without all of the contributions that you have made. Please let us know what you think. Cheers!

16 Likes

Awesome! I love it. And I can see all my old feedback, that is impressive to also get that into it. :smiley:

4 Likes

Great! It was really surprising to go there and see responses to feedback I’ve given, and issues being resolved! Thanks! A good addition!

5 Likes

Wow fantastic! I feel a bit embarrassed about how much feedback I’ve been giving. Thanks for all the responses!

4 Likes

This is excellent! Definitely a great addition, kudos to whoever came up with it.

4 Likes

Great work! Seems that almost all of the user feedback got a reply from you. When did you answer all these bug reports? Did you already have a system for that running for quite a while?

4 Likes

How long after making a new report before it shows up on the feedback page? I’ve done a couple of reports since this came live, but I can’t see them. Do they only show up after a reply is made?

3 Likes

@Anthropos888 We had a system of feedback in place since whenever we first implemented but it wasn’t until a couple of months ago that we implemented the new system allowing us to reply. We went back through some older feedback and replied to many of them.

@MissDagger The feedback you guys can see is only feedback we have already processed and have marked it as under review or resolved.

4 Likes

Okay. I just wondered. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very cool. Always love to see more work and love poured into the site. It’s really becoming a better resource all the time.

4 Likes