The goal of this tread is provide you with a way to see the updates we make to Bunpro in real time. Since we only tend to post on the site or send an email out for major updates, an update thread will help quench your thirst for progress between those major announcements.
We will update this thread weekly/bi-weekly.
UPDATE - June 21, 2018
You now have the option to choose what you study in Cram. You can choose to study all of the grammar and sentences from a particular JLPT level, only the grammar points that you have studied or only the sentences that you have reviewed.
Cram now also has a dedicated summary page where you can review your previous session data or all of the cramming that you have done in the past day.
Notes now have a more modern look.
Bunpro is now more intuitive about how you take notes and will let you know if you have any unsaved changes to your notes so that you never forget to save again!
N3 Lesson 4
- N3, Lesson 4 now has 12 example sentences and 12 study questions.
- Introducing Cram!
With the July JLPT less than a month away, we wanted to give you a way to brush up on your grammar separate from your regular reviews.
- Cram allows you to review random example sentences from a particular JLPT level.
- Cram draws from every available study question in our database to cover a variety of situations and nuances.
- You can cram for as long as you like without affecting your normal review SRS.
- Cram session data in stats, a dedicated Cram summary page, and the ability to add troubled items to your reviews.
Happy cramming and good luck on the JLPT!
- Audio fix for latest chrome update that messed up the default html audio player.
- You will now begin seeing nuance information during reviews.
June 1st, 2018
- N3 Lesson 3 now has 12 new Example Sentences and Review Questions.
- We have begun adding nuance tags to grammar points that are difficult to differentiate. We hope that these will aid in your grammar studies.
May 31st, 2018
- Audio now available during reviews. Click ︎ or press the “p” key to play the audio.
Not all sentences have audio yet but we will continue to add more when it becomes available.
- Changes to notes:
- Notes now show roughly one line of their content .
- The note toolbar has been condensed into a one line, scrollable space on mobile to prevent it from taking up so much space. This will be replaced with a side-scrolling toolbar in the next update.
May 25th, 2018
- Added more stats to the stats page! You can see info about your reviews.
- Added a “slow” button on audio to allow you to play back at 75% speed.
May 24th, 2018
- User Stats Page - Some basic stats. We plan to add more, like total reviews, percentages, correct/incorrect and more.
- Fix for notes in reviews
*Audio for all of N5 and some of N4
*N3 Lesson 1 and Lesson 2 now have 12 sentences and 12 review questions
- N3 Lesson 4 (extra sentences)
- N2 Lesson 6