"New" N5 Grammar?

I have noticed that some new N5 grammar has been added. I had completed all N5 grammar, but the bar displayed that I did not have all of the N5 grammar points anymore. However, the grammar points were not marked with “NEW!” as the new N4 and N3 grammar points are. It was negative, past and negative past for u verbs a couple weeks ago, and for ru verbs today. They seem very familiar, so were they only re-added? Or have I somehow reset them?
Thank you.

View on Bunpro

@TobyOne
We have split the Verb[た] grammar point to the past form of るverbs and うverbs, plus added new grammar point - negative past forms of うverbs and るverbs. As we said before, we are continuing out efforts to make grammar more comprehensive, and we split what have to be split and add what have to be added :wink:

Cheers,
PS
It has not been officially announced yet, you have a good eye sir :partying_face:

2 Likes

Ah, thank you, that explains it. Why are the grammar points not marked with “new”? By the way, amazing work! I like the new changes, keep adding and splitting up more grammar points.

2 Likes

I’ve just noticed this for me too - how do I learn these so that my N5 doesn’t look incomplete? I tried going through the points that didn’t have the stamp beside them but I don’t know how to trigger the quiz for them, so currently my N5 reads 118/124.

1 Like

Go into the settings and select to learn N5. Then go through lessons for those grammar points.

1 Like

That’s done it, thanks very much

1 Like