Paths and New Year Sale!

Adding my vote for An Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese :smiley:

4 Likes

The paths feature is SO useful!! It makes things very easy to follow. Thank you! :grin:

6 Likes

Thanks, cool feature! Iā€™d love to get integrated with the Nihongo Sou Matome series. Their N3 grammar book is terrible in terms of explanations but I like how itā€™s laid out for content, so itā€™d be nice to follow along and get support via Bunpro.

6 Likes

We use ā€œJapanese for Busy Peopleā€ in my Japanese School, which evidently no one else uses! Thanks for the paths, that is a great idea. Iā€™ve just been jumping around to whatever we learn in class that week.

5 Likes

Iā€™m new here :slight_smile: The path feature is great! I like it a lot.

3 Likes

@skullclutter Thank you for your comment! We will try to make as many new grammar points available as possible, as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. Cheers!

@ahpro168 We are glad that you like Paths! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to improve your experience. Cheers!

@Kickastina Yay! We are happy to hear that you like the Paths feature. Thank you for offering to help us add additional textbooks. We will certainly let you know. Cheers!

@seanblue Thank you for your feedback. We have a few ideas on how to better display the tiles so that they give you more pertinent information. We will see what we can do about adding Bunpro lesson information on the Paths grammar points. Cheers!

@lopicake Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for not having this feature available to you sooner. We are working on adding additional textbooks to Paths and the ę–°å®Œå…Øćƒžć‚¹ć‚æćƒ¼ series is near the top of the list. We hope to have some more Cram options, including selecting individual grammar points and cramming specific textbooks, available to everyone soon. Stay tuned. Cheers!

@JollyRager Thank you for your feedback! Adding the ability to create your own Path is something that we can definitely look into. Thank you for your suggestion. Cheers!

@nyo Thank you for your vote! An Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese is near the top of our list of Paths to add. Cheers!

@kondoisami Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you are finding Paths useful. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to improve your experience. Cheers!

@alexreverie Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. The Sou Matome and Kanzen Master series books are on our list of Paths to add. We hope to have something for you before too long. Cheers!

@hokkaidohotrod1868 Thank you for your suggestion! We have added Japanese for Busy People to the list. Cheers!

@Toori Welcome! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to improve your experience on Bunpro. Cheers!

6 Likes

Do you want pictures of the table of contents for the Shin Kanzen Master books? Or do you already have that covered?

1 Like

@seanblue We think that we have this covered, but we appreciate the offer! Cheers!

2 Likes

Tofuguā€™s review for JFBP cracked me up. My classes uses V3. Great audio dialogue but a serious lack of kanji throughout the book and too much talk about fax machines!

2 Likes

Definitely gonna go for the lifetime in a few weeks. Justā€¦ need another paycheck to feel safe enough to do so :smiley:

2 Likes

No doubt the yearly will go up as BP gets more developed and popular (as they should). Just got the LT subscription. Theyā€™ve made a a lot of progress in a short time and I look forward to more!

2 Likes

If you need a screenshot of the TRY! N3 table of content, do let me know! If you want to add it to paths, that is. :smiley:

1 Like

Fax machines arenā€™t as anachronistic as one might think ā€¦

2 Likes

Neither is indoor plumbing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I still keep a fax number in my work email signature and I have to make a fax next week because a send secure dropbox wasnā€™t available. I know Japan still loves their fax machines even as we approach 2019

2 Likes

@lignum Thank you for your interest in becoming a Lifetime Member. Let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything that we can do to improve your experience. Cheers!

@s1212z Thank you for becoming a Lifetime Member! We hope that we can continue to live up to your expectations. Cheers!

@Belerith Thank you for your offer. We might just have to take you up on it. We will let you know! Cheers!

2 Likes

It is funny*, isnā€™t it?
That reminded me of a story that got some reverberating press in the western media about the Japanese czar of internet security not ever having used a computer.

I am not kidding when I say that his confession occurred to me as totally uncontroversial. Maybe that is a sign that I have been in Kansai too long?

*not ā€œha-haā€, but not the norm

3 Likes

Adore the updates since last time I was studying really consistently, before my dissertation. Great work.

3 Likes

HA! I liked the quote regarding how his personal cyber-security must be impenetrable. Reminds of the US congress hearings earlier this year where they struggled to understand Facebookā€™s business model. For anyone who has helped a parent with a smartphone, this may not be surprising.

1 Like

ā€¦ his personal cyber-security must be impenetrable.

It is ā€˜air-gapā€™-like; perfectly so.

A method to the ā€˜madnessā€™?

1 Like

Ok so I really love the paths featureā€¦ any word on when this will be released for the second ćæ悓ćŖć®ę—„ęœ¬čŖž? Also, given that Bunpro currently misses various grammar points from these books, will they be added in at some point?

3 Likes