Report Issue problem

Hi, I don’t know if this has been addressed before, but there seems to be a major issue with reporting issues… At least on the mobile version.

There have been over 20 times since I started with bunpro where I have tried to report an issue like

• missing furigana
  • wrong translation
  • missing highlighting on key grammar point

But when I have tried to report, there is no report issue button to press. However on the sentences that are correct, the button is there. This makes me think there are probably a lot of other people that have tried to report but havent been able to as well. Can this be looked into please

1 Like

I linked to this post in the bug thread where it is more likely the right people will see it. (Here is a link to the general bug thread: Feedback - Bug Reports)

Thanks for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! Thank you for reaching out to us. I took a look but I can’t seem to reproduce the issue. Could you give us a little more information about it, please?

What browser are you using?
Is it only on mobile?
Can you let us know what grammar points it is happening on?
Are you seeing it on the Grammar Point page, during reviews, or in Study/Cram?

Hopefully answers to those will help me get looking in the right place!

Thanks!

1 Like

Here are two subsequent grammar points it happens on, with a third showing the report button. Usually the report issue button will display at the same time as clicking ‘show english’ however with these, and many others, it does not. (Note there are no errors in the examples, I just noticed the missing button on todays study). I am using the google chrome mobile app but have tried other apps with the same issue. The errors happens in study mode, with an average of 4 sentences per grammar point. Closing and opening ‘show english’ repeatedly does not fix the issue. I have no browser addons

Came across another wrong one today that I wasnt able to report. Furigana should be さび not きび

1 Like

It has been fixed :+1:

Thank you for informing us :bowing_man: