🟢 Site is back up!

Back online as of 8:50 AM Jan 11, 2024 (JST)!

Original post:

Hello everyone!

There’s currently an issue that will not let you log in to the main site, or use the app. We’re currently looking into what’s causing this. We don’t have a clear timeline on when will it be fixed, but rest assured we’re on it.
Things to note:

• If you’re an app user, you can still do Reviews offline and sync them back up.
  • As soon as the issue is solved, we’ll update the title of this post.
  • Your streaks will be preserved! And if by any reason they’re lost, we will reinstate them.

Hold on tight and let us work our magic. :sparkles:
Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience! :bowing_man:

48 Likes

Good luck guys. I know the stress of a service down situation. I’m sure the community will be patient as a result of thinking you’re awesome :wink:

9 Likes

We’ve managed to fix the outage, and will be closely monitoring the situation. :eyes:

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

For all those worried about their Streaks, a reminder that you can now reset your Streak using the Set Your Streak section of the Reset settings page!

21 Likes

Yeah we seemed to have had a lot of brownie points saved up with our users, because everyone was pretty patient

One of our longest outages yet 😮‍💨🙇‍♂️
Sorry again everyone!

26 Likes

As I’ve said before, you guys are amazing so it’s no surprise we will be patient. Hopefully now you guys can get some sleep. Thanks for your hard work!!

お疲れ様でした!

6 Likes

well, we love you :tipping_hand_woman:

but also it meant a mandatory break from grammar, so thank you for your hard work! ahaha

7 Likes

I bought a lifetime account and have proof of receipt on paypal but i can’t access anything… anyone else having this issue?

2 Likes

Send them an email, just in case, to make sure they get the most direct communication. They should resolve it fairly quickly.

2 Likes

Already emailed and sorted :bowing_man:

6 Likes