SRS Question

I use a couple of other SRS systems (Anki, Kana Town) and the way I’m used to it working is if you get the answer right, it gets added to your review x number of days in the future, but if you get it wrong it gets added to tomorrow’s review.

With Bunpro I’m a little confused. I’m using the Genki I path. When I first started out it felt like I was studying the same few cards every day (and getting them correct) without any space between the days. I got some wrong after adding more cards, but Bunpro let me erase my answer and type in the correct one. Should I not do that? Is there a way to submit my incorrect answer so the grammar point comes up again sooner for review?

Thanks!

EDIT: Actually I think I figured it out. Instead of pressing Oops you can just choose submit again and show the answer. So I’m guessing that’s the proper way of doing it.

1 Like

This exactly. I made the same mistake. Just press enter after you’ve looked at the answer (and full info if you want) to continue and BP will remember your error and reduce the SRS level and you’ll see the grammar sooner (although not necessarily the next day if the SRS was high enough to begin with).

2 Likes

Great, thank you!

3 Likes