Weekly Grammar Deep Dive - Home Thread

Welcome to the Home Thread of the Weekly Grammar Deep Dive!

This thread is here to keep an overview of all the grammar points that have been discussed throughout the weeks, as well as to have a general thread to gather opinions on how to run / improve the thread. Feel free to make any suggestions here with regards to timing, load, divisions, โ€ฆ Whatever you want to suggest!

Following a suggestion by @FredKore , the way the thread is run in the beginning is we will have 3 grammar points to discuss each week. Those Grammar Points will be voted on out of 10 grammar points by way of a poll available in the first post of each weeks thread. I (or whoever else would want to run this thread) will select 2 grammar points from each JLPT level on the BunPro site for the poll. Once a grammar point has been chosen it will not appear in the polls again, however those that didnโ€™t make the cut can appear again after at least 2 weeks of not appearing in the selection.

Overview by week :

1. Weekly Grammar Deep Dive Week 1 - ใ‚ˆใ‚Š๏ฝžใฎๆ–นใŒ ; ใ‹ใ‚‰ใ„ใ†ใจand ในใ‹ใ‚‰ใš
  2. Weekly Grammar Deep Dive Week 2 - ใ„ใ‚‰ใฃใ—ใ‚ƒใ‚‹; ใซใจใฃใฆ and ใ€œใ‚ˆใ†ใจใŠใ‚‚ใ†ใƒปใ€œใŠใ†ใจใŠใ‚‚ใ†

Overview by grammar point :

JLPT N5

ใ‚ˆใ‚Š๏ฝžใฎๆ–นใŒ

JLPT N4

ใ„ใ‚‰ใฃใ—ใ‚ƒใ‚‹
ใ‚ˆใ†ใจๆ€ใ†-ใŠใ†ใจๆ€ใ†

JLPT N3

ใ‹ใ‚‰่จ€ใ†ใจ
ใซๅ–ใฃใฆ

JLPT N2

JLPT N1

ในใ‹ใ‚‰ใš

8 Likes

Week 2 is live : Weekly Grammar Deep Dive Week 2 - ใ„ใ‚‰ใฃใ—ใ‚ƒใ‚‹; ใซใจใฃใฆ and ใ€œใ‚ˆใ†ใจใŠใ‚‚ใ†ใƒปใ€œใŠใ†ใจใŠใ‚‚ใ†

3 Likes

I havenโ€™t been on in a few days and I wonโ€™t be on for the foreseeable future due to some life stuff. If somebody else wants to continue this, do feel free to. My apologies that I have to bow out so quickly after just starting this up :bowing_man:

5 Likes