What are some grammer points / popular phrases that you come across very often that are not in BunPro?

I would love to compile a list of essential grammar points or common phrases that are not on BunPro but that you come across often, so that I can study them alongsode Bunpro.

3 Likes

What one would consider essential would depend largely on what your aim is, but it might be worth your while to take a look at this thread :

Missing grammar list

You should be able to find most grammar points that are common enough on there! Good luck with your studies ^^

3 Likes

If you do find them though, remember you can always add them as self-study questions!

Make sure to check out the full FAQ!

Happy studying!

3 Likes

But I think that’s for adding to existing grammar points? I don’t think you can add right now your own grammar points, so if it’s missing… we have to wait until you add it.

1 Like

Technically you can’t (as far as I’m aware), but honestly, nothing stopping you from adding it to an existing grammar point and just adding a mention of the grammar point in question in the English Sentence or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think custom grammar points could be a thing though.