Badge Request Thread

Hey guys!

Use this thread to post any ideas you have for new Badges to add to Bunpro!
Have fun. :partying_face:

6 Likes

Streak 2000. Gotta have something to aim for eh? :rofl:

6 Likes

Badge for hitting play on 50 / 100 / 200 / 40000000 audio sentences? :thinking:

8 Likes

new badge icons look really cool!

4 Likes

Maybe badges for completing each of the textbook paths?

Oh, or maybe a (joke) badge for a “can you say it another way” answer XD (flavour text: something something many ways to say the same thing in Japanese, or something like that)

Not sure if grammar points are all tagged/filterable like that, but if they are: badges each for completing all the verb/adjective/noun-related points, or the major verb conjugation classes, or particles, or sonkeigo, or idk what’d actually be realistc. (Or maybe one of each of them for each JLPT level.)

8 Likes
  • Badges for x number of perfect review sessions
  • Badge for clicking x number of resources as read
  • Badges for reading the “Grammar Reading Practice” texts
  • Badges for resetting X number of times (maybe 1, 5 and 10 only to keep it reasonable, but I am planning on resetting for each bunpro overhaul, so
 Gimme :stuck_out_tongue: )
8 Likes

badge for getting every single review wrong in a session

badge for getting the same review wrong x times in wrong
badges for completing the reading exercises

edit: sorry re-doing previous recommendations

6 Likes

Basge for losing and regaining streak :wink:

11 Likes

A badge for having Beta opt-in activated for X amount of time.

That way you might incentive more people to try the new stuff in the beta channel.

8 Likes

Oh, I had an idea about streak badges that can be achieved multiple times and they could be exchanged for some days off

5 Likes

A badge for when you beat a gym leader and then when you get enough you can oh wait thought this was pokemon again. MY bad

6 Likes

Maybe a badge for getting grammar to SRS12?

8 Likes

I have crystalized all this feedback into a single note:

In all seriousness those, great ideas so far! We’ll be adding some of them in the near future!

10 Likes

Don’t you dare!

5 Likes

If they do this they should go straight up too evil for hell with it : Badges for losing and regaining a 100+ (up to 200 day streak), 200+ (up to 365) day streak, 
 You’d have to break your streak so many times :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

RE: perfect review session: Maybe getting X reviews in a row correct? Seeing that a ‘review sesson’ can consist of 1 or 100 reviews lol

5 Likes

How about some streak badges corresponding to historical years and their events/people?

3 Likes

How about upgrades to the “complete Nx” badges for getting every grammar point in that level above a certain threshold? The current ones are essentially e.g. “have all of N5 at SRS 1 or more”, how about sth like “all N5 grammar points at SRS level 5 or above / 10 or above / 12”?

11 Likes

Demon badge.

6 Likes

Maybe a badge for certain amount of reviews you’ve done and it could be named something nerd related like review geek or something along the lines of that. It could also be a pretty sweet way for the users to track how many reviews they have done and hitting any kind of milestone is pretty damn motivating!

Maybe there can be something done both for the grammar and vocab seperately, but since they both fit the N something level criteria and can be added to study notes, not sure how that would work out
 :sweat_smile:

Also, hitting a certain number of items on the expert list for example could also be one, like getting a badge for having 50 items that are in the expert category!
I live for both virtual badges and their physical equivalent, so that’s why I have a pin collection! :sparkles::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes