Bunpro Mobile App - Major Update

With native reviews, every review requires to tap on input field for keyboard being recognized. With normal reviews, keyboard works BUT Submit still requires to be tapped for check results and going to next review.

2 Likes

Some Grammar load incomplete lists of examples or none at all.

iOS 16

2 Likes

@Megumin
Hey Megu!
It seems that not all of the data has been downloaded, just go to the settings and tap on the ‘reset data’ button.

Cheers!

1 Like

When reseting data is there any way to see if it’s doing something? I tried to “reset data” but didn’t see any form to see if it’s downloading or not

2 Likes

It fixed that error. Thanks

I could tell it was doing something because it was very laggy for a couple seconds but yeah, an indicator would be nice.

1 Like

@Michakun
@Megumin

I will make sure to add an indicator!

4 Likes

In the Ghost Reviews list, the furigana overlap with the text above it in some cases.

3 Likes

How do I download the app again? When I click on it on my phone I get a “Beta has expired” message, but I can’t find it in the app store (I’m on iPhone). I don’t remember - did I download it from somewhere else?

You need to download an app called TestFlight and download it from there.

That’s right, had forgotten about that. How do I get a new invitation code? Is it publicly available, or do I need to request one?

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:

It is an open beta, so you can access it using these links:
android
ios

I hope you will like it :wink:

2 Likes

thanks! the prior one was great!!

1 Like

Version 0.3.2++35

Review charts:

Now you can see your past activity and upcoming reviews in the form of a chart. To access the charts, you have to drag the user information section on the dashboard screen

Revamped Results

The results screen that appears after native reviews have been revamped to make it clearer and more comprehensive.

Other changes and bug fixes

• fixed the bug causing the native reviews to crash after a few reviews done
  • increased the duration of toast message with nuance information in native reviews after providing similar or wrong answer
  • The progress bars are now multi-colored to reflect the website Ui
  • fixed the bug when progress bars did not have an even length
  • fixed the bug when the number of reviews does not update after doing a non-native review session
  • (Android) fixed the gray box appearing instead of the app icon on the notification prompt
  • fixed font inconsistencies across the app
  • fixed the bug when Japanese input did not work correctly with Japanese keyboards (godan/sliding keyboard/romaji
  • some minor bugs and UI fixes

Thank you all very much for providing feedback in emails and comments! Thanks to you, we have been able to detect and fix many bugs and add new interesting features. The app is still a work in progress, but we are giving our best to improve it according to your needs!

Feel free to write as much feedback as you want, we look at all of it, and are using it to make the app more user-friendly by the day!

10 Likes

Great update! Thanks for the hard work.

Just a small issue I’ve found: the update notifications don’t seem to be synced.

1 Like

Still getting this same issue: the app keeps setting my WaniKani API key to ‘f’ so the furigana doesn’t work properly.

It definitely seems to be the app - when I reset my key on the site, and then use only the site, it stays set properly. But then as soon as I open the app, it’s back to f.

So for now, I’ll be using the site and not the app.

3 Likes

Not only that, but it also seems to be resetting all the furigana that you manually hide. It’s being a bit frustrating.

2 Likes

@Weem
Hey!
I have fixed the ‘f’ bug. The fix will be released with the next version of the app.

Cheers! :wink:

1 Like

Hello, my app doesn’t have the new features, even after uninstalling and reinstalling from Google Play. Was this an iOS-only update? Or am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

I’m in the same boat, says on the Play Store that it was last updated on 16th Sept

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for the quick response! I’ll await the new version with baited breath

1 Like