Bunpro Mobile Apps

I have the same problem on my Android device since today, login failed in the app but worked fine on browser
but hey, this way I noticed the dashboard update :smiley:

1 Like

The reviews on the iOS app are working again for me.

1 Like

@Nokatze @Marcus.W
Looks like the app had hardcoded routes and changing them caused it to not work. I have
mentioned it to @Rion. The app should be back working as I rolled back those changes.

Me 2. The numbers are mostly higher than the actual number of reviews, so maybe it is counting already done reviews?

Hi,

Would it be possible to maybe open the mobile development to the community so we can all help ?

Also, I know it’s probably not the best place to talk about it, but does the write API will be released to public ?

2 Likes

Is there any news on the iOS app? I’m using the beta version and I like it but obviously it’s pretty barebones currently.

1 Like

This link no longer works, I’m looking for an update too.

Maybe you guys need an additional developer? I’m open to help :smiley:

I understand that the app is not a top priority, but it shows that it is really just a web app wrapped into an app, and not something native to the platform itself. I wish just a little bit of love could be put into making it a native experience. As it stand there is no difference between using the app and just loading a webpage.

2 Likes

Hey! If you follow the link here: Bunpro Apps | Japanese Grammar SRS it should open in test flight and you can accept the invite. Let me know if that does work for you. Also, thank you for the offer. To kind of address what @Sidgr said as well, yeah the app has taken back seat to the web app and there have been extenuating circumstances that I have been working to resolve. Once they are though, the plan is to have full native apps rather than just the webview in app form. Not a great answer, but just wanted to let you know the apps haven’t been completely abandoned.

5 Likes

I’m glad to know that they are not forgotten.

1 Like

I’m currently experiencing some problems. I dont see any reviews and the review forecast is blank. I tried logout and re-login but this did not solve the issue.

Also the review-counter is stuck on the last succesfull synchronisation.

I am running the current iOS and the app has the version 1.0 in Testflight.

1 Like

I would say the difference is that the app provides push/badge notifications, but neither of those work properly for me, sadly.

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

This issue seems to be resolved, but the review-counter is still broken (when new reviews arrive the push notification seems to contain all reviews of the last 24 hours or so even though there are only 3 or so new reviews).

1 Like

@Jake Is there anyway I(and possibly others) could contribute to the iOS mobile app?
I have a background in iOS developement/Swift.

1 Like

Maybe this is something @Rion can get back to you on. Maybe reach out to him in a DM, feel free to add me as well.

2 Likes

Hello,

Anyone else currently unable to connect through the Android app?

Cheers

Impossible to login too

@Rion @Jake help! The iOS Beta app has stopped working because the TestFlight build has expired. Could we please get an updated version?

Failing that, is it possible the app could just be published to the stores, so it doesn’t keep expiring?

3 Likes

In addition, any thoughts about open sourcing the project so others can build it themselves, or possibly contribute to the project?

1 Like