Bunpro Mobile Apps

I posted these screenshots a while ago, check it out: https://community.bunpro.jp/t/bunpro-mobile-apps/928/146?u=anditwillrain

It’s not much, but it’s a start. I put it on GitHub in the hopes that someone else might want to improve/play around with it-- so you can look at the code if you’re so inclined. It’s limited to what the public API can do, so it’s very simple. I’m hoping BunPro will open up access to more in the future.

Let me know what you think!

2 Likes

LOVE YOU FOR THAT !
Thaaaaanks

I notice some crashes I can’t reproduce and suspect ghost reviews. Does someone notice problems with ghost reviews like crashes?

1 Like

@Rion the iOS TestFlight is set to expire in 9 days. I just wanted to get your attention in case you were busy with other things.

3 Likes

Hello! This feels like a dumb question, but I can’t seem to find the answer.

I’m using the official Android app, but it doesn’t give me any notifications when I have reviews available. Is there any way to make those happen? I really rely on them to stay on top of my various SRS apps.

Thank you!

Yeah, I’m not getting notifications either and it seems like no-one is updating their BunPRO apps (or making new ones)! This is frustrating since I have to manually check!

2 Likes

Can I get a code for TestFlight?

@jolenen Hey! All you need to do is have TestFlight downloaded on your iOS device and click on this link to get access to the app. Cheers!

1 Like

I have TestFlight installed and have Bunpro in there (the latest link above), but when I try to login I can’t: the email address and password boxes are grey and don recognise my tapping on them.

Hey there, this seems to be a bug with iOS 14, do you happen to be on that version?

If thats the case, please update to the new version (build 76) which fixes this bug :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m on 14 and, having updated it’s writing just grand, thank you!

Any news on an update for the iOS App on TestFlight? Current build expires in 7 days

five days left now on the iOS build. Is one going to be uploaded before the App Store submission shutdown? @Rion @Pushindawood?

Coming soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got the update just now, thanks!

1 Like

Is the official android app still being worked on? Looks like the last update was 9 months ago and I’m not getting notifications when reviews are up. Thanks!

I’m getting notifications in the iOS one, but the number of reviews doesn’t match the ones in the notification

@Rion Is there a specific feature requirement that needs the app to be iOS 13+? My phone is stuck on iOS 12 and I can’t install it ;w;

I get an Access is denied error when I try to do reviews in the iOS app today.

Getting wrong password login error on the Android app but can access the web UI on Chrome using the same username & password.

2 Likes