Bunpro Mobile Apps

I‘d really like to have a dataset like you to do some performance tests.

Even if you only have 1 review at the moment you do have a ton of them in the future.

I want to use some new API for the import but it’s only on iOS 13 so it would fix some issues for most of you but not all unfortunately.

2 Likes

@Rion please let me know if there’s anything that I can do to help . I’d like to do anything to help improve the app.

2 Likes

@Rion I sent you a crash report for search not working again.

Also, once I was able to actually get the search to work and the list filtered down, trying to click a grammar point just cleared the filter instead of opening the grammar point.

2 Likes

Version 67?

Which OS?

Strange I noticed that bug too in a previous version but fixed it in 67.

2 Likes

I was still one version behind. I’ll let you know if it still happens on 67.

2 Likes

Version 68 should be available shortly.

There are some small bug fixes and some work done to improve to the performance of the data import. It still takes some while on the initial load but the GUI should not be unresponsive anymore 8at least not for so long, can’t confirm it on every device ^^’).
It also reduces the memory footprint while importing which lead to crashes especially on devices like the iPhone SE.

1 Like

Got it! Let’s see how it works

1 Like

duck and cover

1 Like

Is there any specific reason why the Android app is showing different amount of reviews due than on the actual website.

On the website it says 53 and in the Android app it says 55.

Does this matter?

1 Like

Hi,

I can’t seem to log in on the IOS app (version 68). When I click the login button after providing my login information nothing happens. The button is activated, but nothing is happening. When I then close the app and return I am logged in (at least it says so, because I can login and can see all the different screens). But no information is being shown and it keeps saying “Loading…” on the status page.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

2 Likes

Android app crashes everytime I try to add a picture on the forum.

2 Likes

I started using the iOS app again yesterday and I was thinking. Aw this is great why don’t I use bunpro more?

It’s because I mostly study on the train where I frequently lose signal. Please add an offline mode if possible :pray:

3 Likes

That’s odd and looks like a bug I have to investigate ._.

3 Likes

Once a native support for doing reviews is implemented! :smiley:
Right now it’s the website and that’s why there is no offline mode yet.

2 Likes

The app add 64+ to the review number :grimacing: iOS app

1 Like

The app add 64+ to the review number

I still that bug consistently. Seems like the review number on mobile (I’m on Android) is always drunk or confused. It shows 126 when I have 50, 9 when I have 70, 103 when I have 62…

Could it be that it’s because i’m using a “+” sign in my email address?

1 Like

Good point. There was a problem some long time ago with special characters but should not be anymore.
I’ll check that

1 Like

That seems to happen when the app has some reviews that seem to be inconsistent with what the server returns and is unable to remove them.

I’ll have another look into it and be a bit more aggressive deleting review that are inconsistent.

2 Likes

i too, android, have the same problem. i generally use my pc to do may reviews since its easier to do and i greatly think that it’s not a big deal but why not make it great right:)

right now i have 0 reviews, done them 15 minutes ago but app says i have 49.

i’ve never had 49.

1 Like