Dashboard 2.0 Released

Same situation, but I’ve found I can access the page by clicking on the link in the lower right here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fixed the URL issue!
Turns out it was an issue on my end :sweat_smile:

:bunprogold: Dashboard 2.0 Post Release Updates #5

:hammer_and_wrench: Fixes

• Fixed Discourse URLs being too unspecific and breaking certain links
  • Fixed bugs relating to the Activity and Forecast graphs
    • There were timing bugs related to how the server uses UTC+0 as it’s timezone
    • All bugs relating to these graphs should now hopefully be fixed! Please let us know if you notice anything else
    • @HotAirGun @Asra
5 Likes

The timezone seems to be broken for me with this update, I have it set as GMT+2 in the settings.

2 Likes

Can confirm, broken on my end too

1 Like

@DrummaBo512

Welcome to/back to the forums!
Thanks for the feedback.

We’re aware of the issue and have a fix on its way shortly~

EDIT: Should be fixed!

4 Likes

Bug with autoupdating still persist.
This is how my forecast graph looks like in the tab I’ve opened before doing reviews. After my review session one review is still there on 3pm bar. (It’s 3pm here now.) As you can see per my Review button, there’s no reviews available.

If I open a new tab with dashboard, there’s no 3pm bar (and this is how it should be).

1 Like

OK, I use Firefox with Cookie AutoDelete addon, because I DON’T want cookies to persist. I get it why there may be a need to save settings in the cookies, for example on websites where there’s no option to log in, or the user plainly doesn’t want to create an account. However, here I’m a registered user and I need to log in to change those settings, so why not save them in the same place as other settings (like a choice of Japanese vs English for the menu text)?

2 Likes

The only thing we save in cookies is the key for your login.

All the other minor settings we store locally (e.g. Dashboard settings, Quiz screen-width etc.) are stored with the LocalStorage API and not cookies!

2 Likes

It’s just cuz the data isn’t being updated on tab-switch anymore.

Will likely re-instate this to be auto-updating on tab-switch once we’ve implemented a few more BTS backend performance fixes!

1 Like

I opened a new tab with dashboard in 11:59. This is what I saw:

12:00. Mysterious shadow vocab clean gone.

1 Like

Ahhh I think see what you’re saying!
It’s potentially the same bug that @bunnypro mentioned.

It’s currently counting any Review from the start of the hour as a future Review – even if it’s currently due.
We’ve pushed a patch and it should be going out sometime soon! Will keep ya’ll updated~

2 Likes

And there’s more.
This is my profile page right now. It says there will be 4 reviews available in the next hour.

And this is my forecast graph right now. It shows only one vocab in the next hour. Where are another 3 reviews?

Updated
And here are those 4 reviews. Forecast graph failed to predict 3 out of them. Those 3 reviews are ghost reviews btw.

But now forecast on my profile page contradicts to the graph again. It says I’ll have something to review after 10 hours:

But forecast graph shows some grammar reviews after 5 hours:

1 Like

Pushed another update 4 hours ago (~9am JST) that should make them match!

1 Like

Just a minor bug for the new dashboard (note mobile app and old dashboard both show correct information):

The date on the activity graph that should be today is always yesterday’s date. So I’ve done 150 reviews today–Sept. 3rd–but the graph shows it as Sept 2nd. This has been the case since the new dashboard came out, and yes my time zone is set properly.

2 Likes

Forecast starts back in time. In the screen, it is currently 3AM with zero reviews.
Forecast starts at 1AM and predicts 4 reviews at 2AM, 1 review at 3AM.
That causes daily sum forecast to be somehow off.

Forecast should prolly start with current time and current sum of reviews - both hourly and daily.

1 Like

The time mismatch error with the Forecast graph has been noted!
We’re working on a fix :bowing_man:

3 Likes

:bunprogold: Dashboard 2.0 プチ Update #1

:sparkles: Features

• Add intermediate navbar for Tablet-sized devices
    • Took a while, but we finally got around to it! @Marcus.W

:hammer_and_wrench: Fixes

• Hide Forecast graph if is in Vacation Mode

:memo: Fix To-do List

• Fix Forecast graph displaying incorrect date for some users
5 Likes

Closed!

If you have any more bugs to mention regarding this release, please post them to this topic :bowing_man: