Feedback - Bug Reports

i don’t know if this would be considered a bug but i’ve noticed the study streak counter isn’t retroactive when changing time zones? i usually work pretty late into the night and i got in past midnight one night and it reset my streak so i changed my time zone to accommodate, which fixed the squares on the stats page but not the study streak counter.

3 Likes

How many Ghost reviews do you need to kill for the Exorcist IV badge?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Yes 200, but it might be more a badge of shame than anything else :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Exorcists know no shame… :rage:
Lol, j/k :sweat_smile: I’m just working through a backlog of 300+ ghosts right now. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Seems like this should be warned rather than marked wrong.

Linking to Missing Grammar thread so we add とうてい〜ない to the list (or add it through the とても〜ない entry).

3 Likes

I found a missing grammar from in Tobira chapter 1. In the book, it’s grammar point 7:
{Noun1/Question-word~か/~かどうか}は Noun2 に{よって違う/よる}

7 Likes

Perhaps already known but when you need 5 digits of experience points to accumulate, the last digit cuts off screen on iOS.

4 Likes

The following 4 example sentences use half-width question marks

Grammar ID Example Sentence ID
190 3314
195 3690
491 5427
602 5696

The following 16 example sentences don’t have a space before an opening bracket in the English translation, like(this).

Grammar ID Example Sentence ID
322 5845
348 1065
457 3513
507 6570
564 6989
609 5716
655 8200
657 8184
661 8413
666 8300
670 8461
676 8564
676 8571
716 7490
727 7617
761 8336
10 Likes

Yes this! It’s been bugging me that this isn’t in Bunpro yet!

6 Likes

@s1212z Thank you for drawing this to our attention. I have updated the answers that throw hints/warnings to include variations of できない . Thank you for letting us know about the necessary number of digits needed to be displayed on mobile. Cheers!

@vivdoge Thank you for letting us know about this. We will add this construction to the list of items that need to be added. Cheers!

@Kumi Thank you for taking the time to gather this information for us.

All fixed!

The majority of these are brackets that appear immediately after quotes ("(He) went to the store.") or brackets that are used to indicate that a word can be plural (pen(s)). There were also a few that you listed that had correct spacing (655 and 661) and some grammar points that did not use brackets whatsoever (657 and 666). Cheers!

7 Likes

Ah, sorry about that. I just ran my crawler and checked two of the results and they were correctly identified. I’ll have another look at that testing function

7 Likes

Not sure if this is worth reporting, but the example sentence きょうのしゅくだいはかんたんそうだ。 of grammar point 105 has a single trailing space after the period, whereas the related study question does not.

5 Likes

All of the reviews that I have been doing today (Jan 26th) are being counted towards yesterday (Jan 25th) on the ‘Reviews Done Per Day’ part of the Stats page. I have tried logging in and out. I changed the time zone setting on my account to my own time zone and it ended up setting me back to January 25th even though before I changed my time zone it was correctly on January 26th.

5 Likes

Hey and welcome on the community forums :partying_face:

I have forwarded your problem to the technical part of the team!

Cheers!

2 Likes

On my phone, when I tap on a word that doesn’t have furigana, it shows me the furigana. On my PC, it when I click on a word that doesn’t have furignana nothing happens.

How can I enable the on-click toggling of furigana on PC?

3 Likes

Are you sure it’s not a browser extension like ScriptSafe or uBlock Origin blocking the functionality? I have furigana disabled on the entire site by default, but clicking words to toggle still works for me.

3 Likes

The mobile app is still having loads of issues with crashing randomly and search not working, please get to it when possible. :smiley:

3 Likes

There’s a thread for reporting issues for their mobile apps, I’d post there too:

4 Likes

Grammar point 416 example sentence 2087
Study question includes brackets around the verb, the example sentence does not.
May very well apply to all sentences of 416.

3 Likes