Feedback - Bug Reports

They say studying language is iterative process so it makes sense xD

1 Like

Could it be that there is a maximum number of ‘Your Feedback’ messages you can see? I sometimes get a ‘New!’ there, but I don’t see any new messages when I click on it. I heart every message I’ve read to keep track, so am I pretty sure there truly are no new messages for me to see.

Right now this is how my review counter looks. Will not touch it for a couple of hours to hopefully ease your debugging. And I am pretty sure I have added only 3 new grammar topics, not 5…

4 Likes

I think that happens when more reviews are added while you are doing reviews. The review counter doesn’t update, but the amount of reviews does.

3 Likes

this happened when I was adding new grammar, I was not in review session. Most likely what happened: I had 0 at my review counter. Went to 3 grammar topics and clicked add to reviews, however possibly due to the site being a bit slow I could have double clicked on the add button and ended up with current situation. Thus -2 reviews and +5 new grammars instead of 0 and +3 expected…
For the case that you described I did have negative reviews but it was also inside the review session and once it is over I would see correct amount reviews left in my dashboard.

3 Likes

Just a tiny little thing since the update happened…
When you go onto your badge screen and hover over a badge in the top row, as shown in my screenshot below on my level 80 badge, it shows what that badge is for.

But when I hover over any other badges, it doesn’t show what it means, as shown below on my exorcist IV:

I only realised today because I forgot what exorcist IV was for. I’m not great on computers so I don’t know if this is something to do with my work PC or something your end.

Just thought I’d let you know. Cheers!

4 Likes

There appears to be a small bug on your subscription page:

For some reason the subscription page still thinks my subscription is running out, even though it is now the 27. of january and I have payed for a one year Subscription.

Did you pay on PayPal? If so, hang fire for a day or two because they have to do it manually on their end.
Although if your subscription is still live despite it saying it’s run out, then yes this is a bug.

Thanks for pointing that out I will get it fixed.

@iariar @Pep95 Thanks for the insight. I will take a look.

@consti It looks like you cancelled your subscription during the trial period before you were charged so it never upgraded.

1 Like

@Jake Ok, that is strange, because I can’t remember doing so. I just put in my credit card and that’s it. All premium features also appear to be still active and I can’t subscribe again since the button states that the yearly subscription is my current one.

How can we fix it?

@Jake Now the subscription page crashes and wont even open anymore:

Audio say 日本語教師 without の

1 Like

Just following up with this issue to say that the charts are exactly 24 hours behind, which confirms this is not a time zone issue.

I completed a review at 11:58 PM on 1/30 and it appeared for 1/29.
Did the next review at 12:01 AM on 1/31 and it appeared for 1/30.

1 Like

The audio seems to say 老人 :『ろうにん』and it is written 『ろうじん』.

Furigana should be だ, audio is correct though

2 Likes

Just got this one. And I think the Japanese sentence corresponds to a grammar point I haven’t even tackled yet :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bunpro encourages you to start your journey into the unknown xD

1 Like

Did this happen in Cram mode? I’ve had new grammar shown to me before, but that’s because I hurriedly went into Cram mode without swapping from All Grammar to Studied Grammar.
edit: I was blind, see FredKore’s response

1 Like

The English and Japanese don’t even match! Yeah, definitely a bug.

1 Like

I wasn’t able to use the faded “Reviews” button. I could still click through to my reviews by using the button between “Study” and “Cram,” but it I wanted to press the big button :cry:

1 Like