Feedback - Bug Reports

The audio seems to say 老人 :『ろうにん』and it is written 『ろうじん』.

Furigana should be だ, audio is correct though

2 Likes

Just got this one. And I think the Japanese sentence corresponds to a grammar point I haven’t even tackled yet :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bunpro encourages you to start your journey into the unknown xD

1 Like

Did this happen in Cram mode? I’ve had new grammar shown to me before, but that’s because I hurriedly went into Cram mode without swapping from All Grammar to Studied Grammar.
edit: I was blind, see FredKore’s response

1 Like

The English and Japanese don’t even match! Yeah, definitely a bug.

1 Like

I wasn’t able to use the faded “Reviews” button. I could still click through to my reviews by using the button between “Study” and “Cram,” but it I wanted to press the big button :cry:

1 Like

In this example sentence the 振り仮名 says ‘ほん’ but she says ‘ぽん’ in the audio.

On the grammar point https://bunpro.jp/grammar_points/243

There are two instances of the same grammar point in the related tab which also has double pages on it.

1 Like

Not sure if this is a mistake. The audio matches the sentence but the hint uses the noun but the sentence uses the verb.

1 Like

I’m also still getting this error.

screen shot just because :)

I’m suddenly having the problem of the question not loading in.
I’m able to answer but I have no idea what I’m answering to.

Tried updating the page and reloading the lesson. Neither worked.
This is what I’m seeing:

2 Likes

Yeah it seems the site is down right now @Jake

2 Likes

After correctly answering reviews on the はさておき grammar point the blank is empty again, looking like this:

Pressing ‘a’ to show alternate answers works and you never get back the empty blank.
Edit: Looking at your JSON response, it seems you just forgot to give these study_questions an answer and only inserted alternative_grammar. (Or to be precise, answer is two Japanese spaces.)

Also your JS can’t handle grammar points without related_grammar_points (as is the case for recently added N1 grammar) (it does check if related_grammar_points.length is > 0 but not whether the property is actually defined) and some variable in your window.addEventListener('resize', handlerFunction) is expected to have a property called stepData, which is not the case.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out and thanks for the insight into the JS. The review page is long overdue for an overhaul and on the short term to do list.

2 Likes

I finished my reviews, browsed the grammar points in “All” to add new ones and then it looked like this :thinking:

1 Like

I think I should have leveled here but haven’t and I’m also no longer receiving xp at all when doing reviews I’m now receiving xp but there’s no realtime visual feedback - it appears later in my profile. Still not leveling up.

Screenshot 2021-02-26 at 22.58.27

1 Like

I dont level up even though I have way more xp than needed, and it seems that im not alone in this bug.

screen2

1 Like

Is there any way I can close the Welcome message?

1 Like

The level progress thing is broken. It overflows its container.

1 Like