Feedback - Bug Reports

Hiya, also having an issue with the new grammar section, clicking the arrow for the next grammar point shows me examples of the previous instead, and you have to scroll down to get to the next one, once you hit the quiz section the question is at the bottom, clicking anything sends you back to the top which is rather frustrating (including the text box for the question) does not seem to matter at which point since I’ve done a few at n4 and still an the issue, would love if this gets fixed, thanks.

Also having the same reported issues in new grammar :frowning: making it difficult for me to add new grammar at the moment because I like to hide everything and play sounds first before revealing japanese.

1 Like

for some strange reason the details and example sentences tab get mixed up.
having this issues in firefox and chrome as well…

1 Like

@vunguyen177 @Gary737 @Wobler @mosquitobird11 @Erz
Should be fixed now. Sorry about that! :bowing_man:

3 Likes

Can confirm it’s fixed for me now, thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Jake, it’s fixed for me. Thank you so much! Happy study again!

1 Like

それでは
in vocab

won’t accept “well then”,
I think it wants the … and I get that but
can we get that changed to allow
“well then” too?

Thanks

1 Like

Fixed for me as well, thanks for the help :grinning:

1 Like

Hey, I am not able to finish this grammar point since it has been added (a few weeks ago).
It looks like the answer accidentally had “re” typed in.

Not a big issue, but 「とばし」 is written twice in this sentence.
By the way my wife laughed when she heard that sentence.

When the focus is on the input field during study mode (haven’t tried in review mode) and I press the left arrow key to move the cursor to the left in order to correct something, the address changes to https://www.bunpro.jp/undefined, and I’m seeing " あらま! PAGE NOT FOUND: (。┰ω┰。)".

1 Like

Hey there!
These seem like input errors on our end, and we have just fixed them! :+1:

1 Like

I’m getting a 500 Internal Server Error trying to study the ともあろうものが grammar point after I click the “Quiz Me!” button.

I can’t even add it to my reviews…

I have furigana set to “Wanikani” and I have synced vocab but I still just get furigana for everything. I don’t think that’s the intended behaviour of the site so I’m reporting it as a bug.

Can you give it a try now and let me know if it works please?

It’s fixed now. Thanks!

1 Like

Can I complain here about my Stats page not working?
Has been an Issue for a long time, but since I am doing quite good right now I am eager to learn whether my stats are now above average. This is the message I get:

Could you take a look and see if it is still broken please?

Yes works like a charm now. Thanks a lot.
Also for anyone interested: I am still below average, but way closer to average by now at least for N3 that is.

1 Like