Feedback - Bug Reports

Just now right after an automatic update. I tried on the iPad and I didn’t get that issue, but I haven’t updated it yet.

2 Likes

This is the first time it’s ever happened to me, I have automatic updates on my phone so it’s entirely possible I’m in the same situation as the other person

2 Likes

@stoag @cjhey
Found the issue, the fix should be available really soon in the stores.

EDIT:
Fix available for iOS. Will take a bit for play store.

3 Likes

Seems to be working fine now :slight_smile: thanks

2 Likes

today the top of the website has turned red ? is this intentional?
It is not great when using the mobile website on iOS as added to Home Screen (no safari interface) because the bar is permanent as the screenshot shows, even when you scroll down it is the locked system part of the screen.

IMG_5520 2

2 Likes

Hi there! Thanks for the feedback.

I’ve changed this so it’s always full screen.
Please let me know if this has fixed what you mentioned!

1 Like

I am not sure if I was clear, actually it’s the phone’s system bar so it is permanent (the bar where the speaker/webcam is is right in the middle), it is supposed to be black always with every app.
It hasn’t changed, but I am not sure it is a matter of full screen ?

I noticed there is this red colour added when you scroll up too high on the desktop version as well but somehow the phone system bar is also affected :thinking:

btw I am using the full blue color layout

EDIT: a photo of the phone will be more explicit !

Photo on 13-05-2024 at 10.35

3 Likes

Ahh I see what you mean now!
I’ve removed the color scheme from this.
It should use your system default now :bowing_man:

3 Likes

looks all good now :+1:

3 Likes

I’m going through the Genki I (3rd edition) deck atm and noticed Lesson 0 has missing/wrong vocab included in it.

Currently, おやすみ is listed as a vocab term but I believe this should be おやすみなさい.

This lesson is also missing こんばんは

2 Likes

Just had a review for this lesson where the answer was already part of the text:

1 Like

Have a stuck review:

2 Likes

Now 3 stuck reviews:

2 Likes

Same - they are all grammar reviews and the number seems to be growing all the time :confused:

Also got this one about ghosts being unavailable: :ghost:

1 Like

Hey !

I’m trying to change my per-deck review style from fill-in/manual to translate/reveal-grade but Bunpro won’t let me. The only sign of processing is the thin blue loading bar under the URL. It goes halfway, then rushes to then end. The popup closes and the page refresh… and here starts the loop.

Desktop or webapp, same behavior.

Still no word on this?
Should I send in an email instead?

3 Likes

Is there a way to change hotkeys, 0 being “finish review” is infuriating me…

1 Like

Still no word on this?
Should I send in an email instead?

Seems like a bug with the xp calculation. I have informed person responsible. :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Seems like I can’t complete my current vocab reviews:

I was able to complete all the grammar listed. Possible timezone issue? I’m on BST (GMT+1) - BunPro is set to GMT.

2 Likes