Feedback - Bug Reports

[All platforms] [Performance] [Load speed]

I don’t know why, but for last 3-5 days load speeds was dreadful, not only for me but 2 of my friends also experienced it.

We located in Tokyo, tried different networks, mobile traffic, WiFis in different locations, but the load speeds straight up bad.

Thank you for your time!

3 Likes

Is there a way to report something while doing a review? I didn’t see the option

1 Like

We are looking into it :bowing_man:

3 Likes

If you’re on Desktop:

Click that lil’ bug icon in the bottom right during reviews

If you’re on mobile, click the cogwheel in the top left then scroll to the bottom to the ‘Report’ button!

3 Likes

For some reason my Yomichan dictionary chrome extension is no longer working with Bunpro. Works everywhere else though.

1 Like

This happened multiple times during my studies today so I didn’t report it through the app because I don’t think it is specific to any one question. It seems to cache the audio from the previous question and play it again. If I press play again it will play the correct recording.

Edit: This is on the iOS app

1 Like

Do you remember which page this was happening on?

Either way, Yomichan was no longer being worked on starting well over a year ago now. I would highly recommend installing the Yomitan fork instead which is getting worked on consistently with more improvements.

Either way, pages seem to work fine like normal with Yomitan installed on my end.

1 Like

Either this one spontaneously fixed itself, or someone’s been working on a holiday. Thanks!

1 Like

I think it was a problem with Firefox from an update last week (sorry, only noticed a couple of days after posting). I seemed to have all sorts of small problems when I would use my VPN with Firefox (bangs not working on DuckDuckGo for example). Using the VPN with any other browser had no issues and using Firefox without the VPN had no issues. After updating Firefox again, everything has been resolved. So, no issues on your side.

1 Like

Very weird bug…
IMEs are loads of fun to work with :woozy_face:

I’ll take a look into it.
We’re planning on overhauling this page relatively soon

1 Like

Very good news!
Thank you for the follow-up 🙇‍♂️

Hey!
Is your version of the app 0.4.1+177 or lower?
I think updating might help, if it doesn’t please PM me.

1 Like

It was the entirety of the site, but started working again about 6 hours after I posted this.
I didn’t know Yomichan was no longer supported, so I’ll move over to Yomitan!

2 Likes

not a bug just a typo (unless its intentional but i dont think so) in the のも当然だ lesson.image
it says “t’s” instead of “it’s”

1 Like

Good catch! Fixed :sunglasses:

1 Like

minor bug on the forum :
if you set your level to off next to your profile picture, it comes back when you level up

Hello, it seems for some sentences I don’t have the verb to use !? In this case “open”

1 Like

Working perfect now, thank you, you are the best support I ever seen! Please let devs know they’re best people in the world as well - I’m sorry that I can’t buy more than one lifetime subscription, but I hope they get their compensation properly.

3 Likes

After every review, it says your trial or subs seems to have expired but i dont see any option to subscribe. I thought its because of wanikani, so i removed api key and reset data but it still says same thing. Help!

1 Like

Oh i need to subscribe from site.

1 Like