Feedback - Bug Reports

Not sure if this has already been reported, but I noticed recently that in the Bunpro app for iOS/iPadOS, the upcoming review count graph is showing times in what appears to be UTC. I’m in Sydney (UTC+10) - any idea if this can be fixed easily? Thanks

I don’t know if this should be the place, but, is anyone else getting connection problems?

4 Likes

I kept getting that same message after every single review. I double checked my wifi connection and was working just fine.

1 Like

Same, I started getting them recently too.

1 Like

Sincerely, I don’t mind having some downtime. I know for a fact how difficult it is to keep a site running. But there should be some kind of status page, and a warning should appear in the dashboard saying that users are experiencing connectivity issues.

You don’t really need the on call team to show the warning, it can be shown automatically if the monitoring tool detects errors in the logs

2 Likes

@ddavo @Guguru-san @Ataso @ddavo
We’re looking into it!

3 Likes

@ddavo @Guguru-san @Ataso @ddavo

This should be fixed now.

Sorry all for the inconvenience!
Took us a while for us to recognise the issue.

4 Likes

Hi! Can’t submit any answers in this grammar review. Internet connection is fine, have the same issue in both Chrome and Edge.
Did some vocab lessons and they all worked.
It’s when I try to to submit the review for lesson N5 Lesson 8: 9/13 になる・くなる

6 Likes

I’m also having the same issue with submitting the new lesson quiz answer. It’s happening on mobile running Brave and laptop running Firefox.

6 Likes

I’m having the same issue as well

7 Likes

Same

1 Like

I just tried some grammar reviews but wasn’t able to trigger a connection error. Is it only for grammar reviews and not for vocab?

2 Likes

Seems to be a problem with first reviews only. Older reviews work fine. Same issue on browser and ios app. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Same here when trying to learn a new grammar point. I also tried navigating to the deck, going to the grammar point in question and choosing “add to reviews” from the menu, but that fails, too.

1 Like

@Fruitsla @esbe @gonsalinasp @febLey @harteymarvin @Kazue

Could you please let me know if you are still seeing the issue now or if it has been fixed. Sorry for the trouble!

2 Likes

Works again, thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes. Seems to be fixed now. Thanks.

2 Likes

Seems to work again.
I could do more than two review without that message :smiley:

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

My currently-available review count is once again out of sync with the Forecast (none are available but the leftmost bar shows 3).

I just returned from a trip abroad, during which time I didn’t adjust my time zone settings in Bunpro, but the computer and phone I was using for reviews did change time zones for a period of days. I’m just guessing that maybe this recent activity caused something weird to get stuck in my account… Could somebody take a look?

Thanks!
Kip

EDIT for update: it’s the next morning now and after doing one set of 3 reviews, things look normal (“all caught up” and 0 in the leftmost few Forecast bars). Maybe it’s back to normal now.

Hi Jake, it seems to be fixed now, thanks!
So you know, for me the error only showed when trying to quiz/review a grammar lesson that I just learned (vocab lessons worked fine)

1 Like