Feedback - Bug Reports

I noticed today that several kanji/vocab showed without furigana despite me not having met those kanji on WK yet. And no I hadn’t turned it off myself (I’m like 90% sure of that, especially since it was at least two different ones). I took screenshots:

27%20 54%20

I’m level 7 on WK and the kanji 事 is from level 9 and the vocab 仕事 from level 11. 彼 is from level 35. I wondered if something maybe isn’t syncing right since the huge content overhaul on WK? Or maybe I’m just lucky and Bunpro thinks I know more than I do. XD

Edit: There was another one one line down. 彼女 had no furigana either.

1 Like

Hello
WaniKani user here.
I’ve just started trying out bunpro today… so far it is not working. Whenever I select Path->Genki 1-> chapter 2 , it gets stuck after loading the first item. This issue seems to happen when ever I select more than 4 items.
Could it be a location problem? I’m based in Belgium.
Anybody else facing this issue?

1 Like

@Pushindawood Cheers and Thanks haha it’s part of my “study Japanese” playlist! :grin::+1:

1 Like

@s1212z Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will look into it and hopefully have a fix for you soon.

@Jake

@MissDagger Thank you for your feedback. Are you sure that you did not turn off the furigana for those kanji elsewhere on Bunpro? If you turn off the furigana for a kanji on Bunpro it automatically hides all furigana for that kanji sitewide. If you do not believe this is the issue, please let us know. Cheers!

@hande-bun Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you are experiencing issues. We will look into it and see if we cannot find and push a fix for your soon. Thank you for your patience. Cheers!

1 Like

@mrnoone The answer was given away before answering. (But I still forgot the で :joy:)

1 Like

@seanblue Sorry about that! That note was supposed to be applied to the example sentence and not the review question. All fixed. Cheers!

2 Likes

:bowing_man::bowing_man::bowing_man::bowing_man:

Same issue as @s1212z with Chrome. My current workaround is to log in in incognito mode (with Chrome) which works :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue here as well (MacOS 10.13.6). Also, the quizzes in study mode do not load.

Chrome Incognito mode works, as does Safari. Vanilla Chrome does not.

Thank you.

I got error today. I didn’t type anything on my address bar. I was from my review session. I clicked FINISH / wrap up and this happened after I waited for a long time.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m new using Bunpro and so far I like it. But as of today I’m having the same problem as nanda and cannot review grammar, which is a boomer because I wanted to study before going to bed ToT

I hope it can be resolved. I’m definitely gonna buy a monthly subscription :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue here. Connection is a bit sketchy today…

1 Like

Ok good to know it’s not just me… I generally find the connection in the mobile app to be reasonably slow, but the last day it’s been agonizingly slow / non-functional. I chalked it up to being in Australia and the servers likely being on the other side of the world, but is it same to assume that you’re hitting some processing issues?

Seems like server issue maybe caused by Christmas day.
I hope it would resolve soon since I haven’t done my reviews :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Having the same problem, and considering they’ve refactored the homepage with a bunch of screenshots and cheesy testimonials I’m assuming someone made a commit-and-run and forgot to check that the study queue worked :slight_smile:

Hopefully they’ll have it up and running soon, was planning on spending a bit of time during christmas to bang my head against grammar reviews… :smiley:

@Pushindawood figured I’ll tag ya as well :slight_smile:

@dlbmbis @nanda @JB_Gra @nantoka @gavia @jamie @dwarsen

Should be back up. Not sure what caused it, but I will look into it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

Thanks for the quick answer! :slight_smile: I still see the same thing on Chrome so far (I cleared the cache and restarted chrome)

I have been unable to reproduce this on my computer. Would you mind looking in Chrome “Inspect” under the console tab and seeing if you are getting any errors for me, please?

Yes, this is what I’m getting (let’s see if I understood what I have to do :stuck_out_tongue: ):

stuff

Also, in incongnito the first TypeError disappears whereas the second one stays, so I guess the first one is the only one causing this.

That’s very helpful. I will see if I can’t get the issue sorted out.