Feedback - Bug Reports

This is possible as well:

1 Like

According to the structure the だ is not necessary:

Please update the structure if it is necessary after a noun.

1 Like

@Anthropos888 Nice finds! We have updated the alternate answers to catch these entries. We have updated the structure of とすれば to show that だ is indeed needed after a な-adjective and a noun. Sorry for the confusion. Cheers!

1 Like

I’m still not getting the normal amount of reviews more than 2 weeks after disabling holiday mode.
Next Review is in 7 days, even though I’m already learning grammar for N3 and should have dozens of reviews every day.

1 Like

These sentences for どころではない are ending with a strange なくなった structure, which is used as a euphemism akin to English’s “passed away.” Googling for this phrasing asks if I meant なくなかった, but even with that change, this still seems pretty bizarre to me. (Maybe it’s just going over my head.)

Regardless of intentions/reasons, I don’t understand why they aren’t simply ~どころではなかった, or some variation of it in a different politeness register.

I am sorry that I wasn’t able to fix this for you sooner. I have moved your reviews forward a consistent amount so that you now have reviews but their frequency is still preserved.

I will look into the apparent bug with vacation mode. I apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

I actually had the same thing but I didn’t think to report it because I was happy for a week break after coming back from vacation. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also this sentence is a little looking a little funky.

Same display issue here, and it’s not just one sentence, every sentence longer than one line are missing a break.

I’m guessing there is a badge for a 40 day streak. If there is, I didn’t get it today (unless it has been delayed):

49%20

35%20

1 Like

This review question is messed up.

There isnt :slight_smile: 60 is next!!

2 Likes

It’s a bit squished in there.

Even worse on this one!

1 Like

@Arzar @blossom @seanblue
Sorry about that! :woozy_face:
Should be fixed now.

1 Like

Any chance we can see all the available Achievements that can be obtained (similar to the XP and Level badges)?

i think i posted in the wrong forum. but here is a css fix advice for the settings page overflow bug

1 Like

I couldn’t be sure since there have been a few problems with getting badges at times. :slight_smile:

Sorry, but im not an admin :smiley:

Just pushed a fix!

@Juppy The achievements are top secret. :stuck_out_tongue:
We can give some thought to showing them all.

4 Likes

You could have a mix.

I think it would be great to at least show the day streak badges, since it could give someone that extra push to keep going when they are near the next badge.

The excorcist ones you could maybe keep secret because there’s not much control over that and it requires us to make mistakes first. Also some people have ghost reviews turned off completely. (Though if you show the badge it might motivate people to turn them on. :thinking:)

But having secret ones would be fun. Like doing reviews on a specific day (BunPros Anniversary?) or having the same/more exp as the first 8 digits of Pi. Arbitrary things like that.

5 Likes

I like the idea of only showing the next streak out :slight_smile:
Have 10 and 20 day streaks? You can see the 30, but 60 is still hidden until you earn that 30!

I also like the idea for “special days,” especially since Japan likes to celebrate all sorts of them. Like… I think 2/2 (Feb. 2) just now was “ツインテールの日” because of the two 2’s. I saw tons of art with twintail hairstyles then last year; didn’t notice much this year for some reason. But, I think they’re only as well-known as the West’s “Talk Like a Pirate Day,” or “May the 4th (be with you).”

8月10日 is another one, ハートの日, or :heart:の日。I think it has to do with the はち and とう readings?

BTW, @Jake, the N2 Lesson 2「とか」grammar point still only has 3 sentences to it :rage:

Also also:

I’ve noticed that ALL reviews that use this text color get “stuck” in the hint cycle. I literally cannot hide this hint anymore.

4 Likes