:bunpro_icon: Feedback - Bug Reports

Hi there!

What device are you on?

Also looks like you’re using 20px as your font size.
Changing that should fix the display issue. Do you use the website on desktop as well?

Hi there! Sorry for the late reply.

I checked your account and it looks like all of your Decks are set to the right setting (Reading Grammar).

Are you still seeing this issue?

1 Like

Hello again!
Nothing happened as far as I recall.
Has this happened again since your original post, or was it just on the 11th?

What page was this happening on, and is this still happening?
If you can let me know, I can try replicate it on your account 🙇‍♂️

This has been fixed!
Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Hi there!
Web or app?

@Lenners
This should be fully fixed with the patch we are rolling out right now.
It should be live for all users tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hey Sean,
I’m on a pixel 9. I do use it on desktop as well no issues there. Also no issue on the mobile app at any font size. Also yes adjusting the font size resolved the issue. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! It’s the iOS app. Have updated the original post too. Thanks!

2 Likes

It was not alphabetical order, and it still doesn’t show from Lessson 1

2 Likes

Should be fixed now properly. Script I ran to fix your accounts had some wrong logic.

Updated my original post too!

Now that I’ve changed the review type of each my decks, the usability issue is mostly resolved.

However, that “change review type” button on iOS still has a really high error rate.

It was not obvious to me how to change the review type of each deck on iOS, or that I needed to change the review type for each deck when I had changed my global review type.

2 Likes

Is there an ETA for this by any chance?

1 Like

@Flandre5carlet
The next week! It will be in the update with other bug fixes.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

2 Likes

As I noted here, something really weird has happened. I am positive that at some point in the past week, I received notice through some official channel that the Android app now has home screen widgets. I cannot for the life of me figure out what that channel was (so I’m reporting my issue here). But I was very excited to try the widget, as I’d been wanting one for ages.

My very first thought was: darn, I wish that clicking on the widget took you to the app dashboard rather than straight into a review session. But oh well, that’s just a minor annoyance.

Now a few days later, I’ve realized it’s more than a minor annoyance. Incoming bug report:

Sequence 1: the sane case

  1. Open app from normal shortcut
  2. Start a review session
  3. Switch apps, do some other stuff in a different app
  4. Tap the normal shortcut again, and immediately return to your preserved review session. Good!

Sequence 2: the bug

Do everything the same as above, but in step 4 tap the widget instead of the normal shortcut. Your in-progress review session is instantly destroyed, lost, and a new one is launched. 良くない!I sadly lost many completed (but not yet reported) reviews in figuring this one out. :sob:

2 Likes

Hey!
Looking into this, could you DM me which of the widgets are you using?

EDIT:
I found the issue, working on the fix! Should be available next week!
EDIT2:
Got this issue fixed :+1:

Also, reviews are never lost, as each time you submit the answer, the progress is saved on the server :+1:

3 Likes

Can confirm, all fixed. Thank you for you hard work as always!

2 Likes

It hasn’t happened again, only on the 11th.

1 Like

Hi there! Today I noticed on the webpage that almost all audio starts after 3 seconds or so only, the beginning is cut off. When I replay the sentence, it starts from the beginning.

Noticed it before too, it seems to come up time and again.

1 Like

Hey @discopatrick
Looking into this, would it be possible to make a short recording and send it to [email protected]?

Hey @magnus1
Will be trying to reproduce it!

1 Like