Feedback - Bug Reports

Are

ものですから https://bunpro.jp/grammar_points/415
and
ものだから https://bunpro.jp/grammar_points/346

basically clones?

1 Like

@John_Doe Yes. We still have some duplicates that we need to combine/clean up in a way that does not affect user SRS levels/reviews and these are among them. Thank you for reporting these! Cheers!

@Sora Similar to “文プロ”, this title is a play on words combining “プロ” (professional) and “programmer” to form “プロGRAMMER”. @Jake is Bunpro’s lead developer/programmer.

*文プロ (Bunpro) is a play on words combining 文法 (ぶんぽう), which is Japanese for “grammar”, and プロ , meaning “pro” or “professional”.

5 Likes

The reason is that が is not really subordinating conjunction, but coordinating conjunction :+1:

So A and B are independent clauses.

2 Likes

05%20

Just noticed that the yellow highlight to show I’ve decided to display this doesn’t fully cover the whole name on this one. I use Safari 12.0.3 if that is relevant.

Are there any other coordinating conjunctions like が?

1 Like

Nothing really comes to my mind, が is special. :flushed:

3 Likes

Hello, my reviews are loading infinitily.

I checked it in Yandex browser and in Google Chrome, my OS is Ubuntu 16.04.
I also checked it on mobile(android, google chrome), same infinite reviews loading.

3 Likes

same for me

1 Like

same for me … loading reviews stuck … also checked with other devices

@ramazan512, @Talulabelle and @Sulax We are sorry that you are experiencing this! However, we are unable to reproduce this on our end. If possible, could you send us a screenshot of the console in inspect so that we might be able to determine what might be causing this? Thank you for your patience. Cheers!

1 Like

@ramazan512, @Talulabelle and @Sulax We believe that we have fixed the issue. Please let us know if you continue to experience any problems. Thank you for your patience! @nanobite Thank you for your help. Cheers!

1 Like

Since the issue is still persisting, I tried launching in Firefox instead. Same issue, but console there was slightly different than in Chrome…

1 Like

thanks, it’s working now

1 Like

This should be possible as well:

But “was pretending” is progressive tense. :thinking:

2 Likes

What furigana is on or off have been an absolute mess for me the last few days. Furigana will be on for stuff where it has been off for a long time. Furigana haven’t turned off for new WK stuff I’ve unlocked. And random stuff I don’t remember seeing have had furigana turned off (I guess I might have accidentally turned it off in the past).

Is there any way to rest the furigana so I can reset it to WK and then deal with the few I personally want to turn off? Or do you have a fix in the works for the strange furigana behavior?

1 Like

Hi all. I’m just about to return after a longer absence (long story) and to get a clean restart I wanted to reset. In this I noticed that if you don’t select a menu Item on the reset dropdown you get forwarded to the “page does not exist” page. Better would be to get a pop-up saying something like “You forgot to make a selection”.

Also it would be nice to have one option called “Reset Everything”. This does not seem to exist right now. Meaning if I want to reset, I either have to reset level by level or Main + Ghost Reviews. Also I don’t know if resetting a level would also reset a Ghost review.

Thanks and keep up the good work, especially with more and more people using Bunpro and more and more requests coming in :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this should go here or not, so let me know if I need to post this somewhere else. While reviewing the N4 volitional page ( 〜よう・〜おう), I saw that sentence #6 ( このお酒(さけ)は飲(の)みやすいから、もっと飲(の) みましょう 。) uses ましょう instead of the volitional form. I was going to report it, but there’s no “Report Error” button for that particular sentence, and no forum page for the grammar point as a whole!

1 Like

Several of the sentences on that page use ましょう, looking at it, and none of them have a Report Error button.

1 Like