Feedback - Bug Reports

Same here (Android browser)

I’m seeing NaN reviews. :joy:

2 Likes

The settings submenu is hard to see on mobile.

1 Like

I was from here

I hit Summary, and Bang!

I will look to add a button to copy the sentence without the furigana. Thanks for pointing out the structuring issues. We will get those fixed. Also I already have a fix in place for the submenu on mobile :slight_smile:

@Anthropos888 I looked more into the note issue and it looks like copy and pasting from the web into the rich text field might be causing part of the problem. I can try to implement a fix with the next patch.

@kumi For bunny mode audio, we can either have it play and then go on to the next question when done, or just not have audio when in bunny mode. Any bunny mode users out there have a preference?

@free_to_play I believe I have fixed the issue and will patch it with the next update.

@nanda I will take a look at the logs and see what might have caused it. Did the error persist or is it gone now?

2 Likes

Since speed is key with bunny mode I’d prefer not playing it.

Okay! That is kind of what I was figuring.

The error persisted.

Mobile: the hint is overlapping the first reading link, I can’t click in the link. It will always open the edit note box:

You can reduce the font size of the hint so that it fits in one line. It could easily be read even with a 50% smaller font size

I’m trying to do my reviews, and I’m getting stuck with infinite loops.

I answer correctly, and it asks the same question over and over. I closed the review and started a new one… and the same thing happened.

1 Like

+1 on this

the patch better come real soon cause I’m not sure whether to renew my subscription tomorrow…

Should be fixed now. Please let me know if I need to adjust it more.

@JohnnyMufgo @kmurgs Could you please let me know what grammar point this is happening on. I will take a look at the data and see if I can find the problem.

@free_to_play Are you still experiencing the issue? Could you please give me a little more information about what exactly is happening? Sometimes more reviews come due while studying and the site adjusts the count to include those. Could that be the issue?

Happening to me as well. I have to completely reload the page to get rid of the error.

Did the reload fully fix the problem?

Only for a short time. I reviewed about 45 items today and had to do the “close tab -> reopen tab -> load BunPro”-cycle more than 5 times.

Is there any way to report errors in the general areas? I.e. not directly related to the reviews. There used to be a general “Feedback” thing on all pages but I can’t find it any more.

My bug report is: On the grammar page, when hovering over one of the items, it used to display the English translation of the grammar point (which I found tremendously helpful). But it doesn’t do that any more. It just inverts the item colors. Is that intentional or is it a bug?

“Press A” when you get something wrong doesn’t seem to work in Safari 11.1 on Mac OS High Sierra. It just types another あ.

I’m also getting inconsistent number. I was at 457 for a few items, then it went up to 458, and after another item it went down to 452.

Bug report: Hanko images are gone in bar chart on stats page. Presumably because you changed the classes hanko-grey, hanko-1, hanko-2, and so on, to hanko–grey, hanko–1, hanko–2…