Feedback - Bug Reports

This isn’t exactly a major issue, but it’s roughly 11 hours into the day (UTC +8) and December still isn’t on the stats page. My time zone is set accordingly on the settings page.
I expect that this will resolve itself in a couple of hours or so, but I figured that I may as well mention it.

10 Likes

Hi, I’ve just check my heat map and I have the same issue. It’s 23:52 ( GMT +2 )

5 Likes

Hello! It looks like custom cramming sessions are not being counted towards stats, e.g. my session count stays at 64 no matter how many sessions I have. Also, when I’m trying to get to the summary page I get this message instead “Cram some so we can show you some stats!”. Everything works fine when I choose to cram an entire JLPT level instead of individual grammar points.

By the way, just like the posters above mentioned, there’s still no December on the heatmap for me either.

3 Likes

I have the same issue as rx7. December still isn’t showing up for me.

7 Likes

Day 5: Still no December. @Jake please send help

5 Likes

Searching for は doesn’t give this grammar point: https://bunpro.jp/grammar_points/634

I wonder if it’s because the は is after the .... It should definitely be searching the full text even if it’s cut off in the UI.

4 Likes

The Decemberstats for the review are there now, but they are still missing for the lessons - am I the only one having this problem?

5 Likes

I’ve just got the years subscription and it seems that my profile hasn’t been updated yet does this take a little while to activate?

2 Likes

You’re not the only one. December shows up for me for reviews, but not for new grammar studied and a lot of what I’ve done so far this month has been adding new lessons so it definitely should have some December data for me.

2 Likes

Untitled

:frowning:

4 Likes

That looks like an awful lot of slacking there, @lopicake :face_with_monocle: I’m disappointed.

(I also had no lessons showing for December, but it looks like it’s fixed now. How do you type with superscript here btw?)

3 Likes

Either I’m a fraud or I’ve been hallucinating all those lessons and reviews this whole time. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

So my bank is still listing the bunpro payment as a pending transaction. Still not sure if the issue is on my end or theirs. I didn’t want to try it again incase it some how charged me twice.

2 Likes

Hey and welcome on the community forums :partying_face:

I have contacted the person responsible for payments!
Not sure if it is on our side, but he will surely try to help!

Cheers!

2 Likes

In the mobile app on Android, when clicking a link through the grammar additional reading tab, if the link is plaintext http, the in app browser displays an error message. Then when you click x to exit, use has to restart reviews session from the bunpro home screen. Is it possible to make these links open in our devices browser rather than inside a browser in the bunpro app?

2 Likes

@Pushindawood Something I’ve been meaning to mention about the forums. When I edit a post, it’s supposed to automatically refresh the content (based on my experience on other Discourse forums). So I think something isn’t quite right with your setup.

4 Likes

When we (users) respond to feedback received (on the"received feedback" page), does it not notify the dev team?

I’m just curious because I’m still getting occasional responses to feedback I leave, but I responded back to one from ~25 days ago that seemingly hasn’t been revisited yet (regarding whether or not to highlight the same verb twice in [verb]だけは[verbed] reviews.

3 Likes

@towbes Thank you for drawing this to our attention. We will see what we can do about implementing a fix. Thank you for your patience. Cheers!

@seanblue Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into what might be preventing the automatic refresh. Cheers.

@Kai

Yes! Sorry about that. It looks like I misfiled this feedback. I have updated the grammar point to reflect your suggestion. Cheers!

5 Likes

Well, there are a couple of other things I responded to that could also use another response from the team. Maybe it’s because you have to scroll down the page (like I do) when looking for new feedback that was left on previous feedback?

4 Likes

What is the sauce for that pic? I need answers.

1 Like