Feedback - Suggested Improvements/Feature Request

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 6.44.24 AM

I noticed the count of reviews behaving a little strangely. This morning I had 124 reviews, but the counter did not have [ #correctanswers (or is it items answered?)/total items]. The second number was always the number of items I’d answered + 1 and kept incrementing as I went. The second number didn’t change to 124 until I’d answered 123 items.

It behaves the same way in the cramming section, so it is hard to tell how many you have left. (Also in the cram section it just keeps going until you click “wrap up session”, which I think it’s supposed to do.)

1 Like

I’d really like this too, it would give a very nice overview

Something i feel would help me would be a small delay before you can move to the next review if you get it wrong. When im confident i have the answer right i just press enter twice to move faster but sometimes i make a typo or misread the question so this would be a nice feature.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is just a question or a feature request: Is the review forecast cumulative? It looks like it’s not because mine says 22 grammar for tomorrow and 19 for Tuesday, 0 for Wednesday, and 33 for Thursday. I’m only doing BunPro once a day so ay reviews that come up in the afternoon get done the following day. It would be so helpful for me if the forecast was cumulative so I could clearly see how many reviews I will have each day. So in this example, it would instead say 22 grammar for tomorrow and 41 for Tuesday, 41 for Wednesday, and 74 for Thursday.

Thanks for the suggestion.
A cumulative Review forecast has been suggested previously, and there’s an internal ticket for it. :muscle:
Generally the more requests we get for a feature the more we prioritise it, so we appreciate any and all suggestions!

1 Like

I thought I’d mention this here just in case. I think it’d be nice to have some variety to the “I know this!” option. There are times when I’ve seen a grammar point before, and I feel like I have a good understanding of it, but I don’t feel ready to say I 100% know it. I think having the ability to put it in “Adept”, “Seasoned”, … etc. would be a pretty nice feature and would prevent over-reviewing something I feel like I know fairly well. I think it’d also help with resets, say someone wants to completely reset N3, they can now go back through and set the grammar points they feel stronger on to a higher interval rather than starting everything over from the lowest interval. Anyways, I’m not sure how interested people would be in this feature, but I thought I’d mention it here and see what people thought.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely keep that in mind and keep on sharing those suggestions!

1 Like

This is more of a question than a suggestion, but how is the review summary calculated? I’m finding the numbers to be a bit confusing. This morning I had only about 53 reviews, but the summary screen shows 130/130.

Then I studied 5 items and learned 8 new vocabulary and the summary after the quiz the summary showed 71/71.

Please add Vocab to the Cram options.

4 Likes

Although I have been enjoying the auto play audio setting, would it be possible to have them play from a button instead of auto play?

There are sentences, which I would be okay not hearing while reviewing and some that I would like to hear multiple times before moving to the next part.

There is already a button. You just have to disable autoplay in your settings.

While there is substantial differences between the first and second edition. Regarding the second and third edition as someone wrote on WK forum

big advantages are more shorter and to the point descriptions, and better examples, but the contents of the book are nearly identical.

Oh, didn’t realize that. Thank you!

1 Like

When you get a question wrong, I should be able to take notes in the solution box because sometimes when you get the question wrong, the answer automatically generated for that specific question is incorrect. Better yet. Have the community provide the solution to the question then the auto-generated one.

Also I would like a button to make it easier to go back the card that I just review like in anki

If that is the case, you can use the report+ button to report an error with the answer. That is how the community provides feedback.

3 Likes

Can we get a “Total” added to the review forecast? As it is now doesn’t help much. image
It would be nice to see that tomorrow I’ll have a total of 58 (30 later today plus 28 tomorrow). The current way you have to sum it up in your head.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to have anki style daily scheduling? I’d much prefer to be able to do all my reviews in one sitting in the morning along side anki.

Good suggestion!
We’ve got a card internally for this change and we plan on rolling it sometime soon :v:

Good suggestion!
I’ll add this as a ticket internally. There is quite a bit of work that needs to be done with how the browser focuses during reviews for sure.

1 Like

Small suggestion. Like really small.
When you open the grammar list ( Content → Grammar) you get your usual list of all the grammar points. On the right ist the scrolling bar. But you are only able to click on a small portion of the big grammar box. If you either click too far on the right or on the symbol on the left the grammar point won’t open.

So for me, who often wants to check on various grammar points and open them in a new tab, keeps clicking on a dead space. Then wonder why it didn’t open and click again to keep scrolling to the next grammar point to make that same mistake again.
Especially annoying when working on a notebook.

Can this be widened to the full bar size ?