Have you done your BunPro Review today?

This just came to me… internet-style marketing for Bunpro :smile:

4 Likes

September 20
imagen

leveled up!!

also @Juppy, that is the most incredible study streak counter I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

There are some people with longer streaks for sure! I remember seeing some people posting longer streaks than me a few months ago. Assuming they continued, they would probably be close to 700 or something by now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

September 21

imagen

This is such a tiny thing, but the streak counter and my level counter are about to match!

I also can’t believe that I’ve spent 47 consecutive days doing at least one Bunpro review… The Bunpro habit perseveres.

3 Likes

It really can.

And currently for me, I’m off the habit train. I think it is also because my life got busier, so I still haven’t found the right time for BP and WK, but I will. I just have to be a bit patient.

2 Likes

September 22

Bunproians and I were discussing a mascot concept in the Marketing Idea for Bunpro thread.

In Wanikani there’s like the little guy sitting on the hill once you finish your reviews… This is definitely not high priority, but this would totally fire me up even more to return everyday, as long as I’m on the journey to N2~N1.

imagen
Finished my reviews for today~~~
and added some lessons.

Also happy day since the streak counter and my level match!

P.S.

I found it amusing that my likes counter is now 420.

4 Likes

September 24 update

12 reviews done!
50 day streak!!!

Started learning American English IPA sounds~

September 25
imagen
I have a streak of yellow squares too~

だんだん続きます!

September 28
Someone post something?

Doing reviews…

Side project ふうふう~

5 Likes

I had a major anxiety attack last week and couldn’t work on anything for a couple days, but I’m back at it now. Starting my streak over again…again.

6 Likes

@Evueimeimei, I’m sorry to hear that… Glad to see you back on Bunpro.

I wish the best for you…

September 29
This week’s been crazy

I need to sleep more… I did my reviews.

streak alive.

3 Likes

October 2 update

This is the weirdest non-ghost review schedule I’ve ever seen.

Usually it’s more gradual.

Other than that, reviews check, and I have tests, so didn’t add any new points yet.

2 Likes

October 5 update…

I got news…

Streak has been broken…

I’ve been working on my personal website recently, and I’ve been a bit busy with classes as midterms are coming up…

So, my priorities are piling up…

Time to place things in order of priority to get significant results.
I may even get an unpaid internship in the next couple of weeks, which is potentially promising for jobs, but not great for Japanese grammar reviews.

An audit of my daily life priorities is in order.

Back at Day 1.

2 Likes

You could try just doing a few (<5) a day! Should just take up a few mins everyday and just establish it as a routine. I personally do it once (yes literally one review) when I wake up before I start working, do a few more in the middle of the day if I have time, and then do one last one before I sleep just to ensure I did BP on that day.

I do it because I once stopped actively learning JP for a year during my university days and I kind of regretted it. It’s a stupid reason but the BP streak keeps me motivated to at least read one JP sentence everyday, no matter how busy I am.

Keep it up!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Juppy Thank you! Yeah, I had a routine but my side project took a ton of time…

Streak 3! Woo!

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

still alive,

Streak 2

I’m going to save my posts for something more substantial, but I’ll check in per day on each successive post

October 11 - yep

6 Likes

I’m back at it. I have 129 reviews to clear and then I hope to stay on top of them more regularly. I think there are few that will soon be dropping for the 12th review and be burned away forever, right?
I had a little win this week when I could understand the majority of a health check up questionnaire. Pretty simple grammar wise but nice to see some studying paying off.
I started a new job and thought the commute would give me more time for reviews but it hasn’t worked out that way so a new routine is in order for me too.

5 Likes

October 19
My most recent foray has been into personal finance, more specifically budgeting, and I am yet again at Day 1 of my streak, yikes

But I spoke Japanese with a friend for 15 minutes straight, so I am counting that as a win in my learning Japanese journey

金曜、10月23日 Streak 5; ファイト!
日曜、10月25日 Streak 7!! やった!一週間
金曜、11月6日 まだ生きている XD まあ、ストーリークはもう壊れたけど、週に3回お友達と会話を練習しているから、まだ日本語を勉強している。

6 Likes

Yes i have done them. I am very slow compared to alot of learners here i only do two/three lesson study(3 × grammer point each) a week sometimes even less. I have 160 days streak. I am almost 1/3 my way of N4.

4 Likes

It seems that this thread has been slightly dead for the past month.

Hello everyone, I am still alive XD

Whenever I don’t consciously write down an agenda for the day, I forget about Bunpro…

These past couple of weeks have been extremely busy, since the start of November.

I remembered to come today, but I’m not setting any expectations.

2 Likes

Apparently no one is doing their reviews :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I’m still on it, just haven’t been posting them! Please enjoy the fact that both of the Funny Numbers are here.

6 Likes