Have you done your BunPro Review today?

@MissDagger Thank you!

5 AM, reviewed on bunpro

Streak 37

I have 51 reviews for some reason, so just steadily reviewing…

1 Like

Almost skipped my reviews yesterday because I was so tired, but I’m glad I didn’t.

3 Likes

Thank you to whoever moved this post to Bunpro!

September 12 update… coming up on a month since I started posting my review entries here (since August 17, 2020 I think)

38 days of consistent Bunpro reviews… Dang that makes me happy :sunglasses:

And the blue bar that is N3 is inching slowly but surely~ やほーーー

2 Likes

I’m not really adding much at the moment. I tend to be pretty happy if my reviews are over 21 (so I can get that nice yellow block on my stats page. I’m a simple man).

2 Likes

@severian, your snapshot is where I aspire to be in the future… Crazy consistency you have!
@Evueimeimei, good on you for not skipping your reviews! It’s easier to set reviews as a priority when looking forward to what you can do with your newfound knowledge. ファイト!

September 13 update

these early morning reviews are… interesting…
I remember things better around this time of day, and yet I’m supposed to be asleep so that I can be awake for the rest of the day… :laughing:

imagen

Consistency is key! とどける!

2 Likes

I completely forgot to review yesterday. So I had 18 reviews today D:

1 Like

woooooo!!
Level 50
It’s been a slog at times but it feels good. :blush:

(Btw, I started with N3, then I was going for N2.
But then went back to N4 when my brain got overloaded.)

2 Likes

Also hit level 66 yesterday. I think it was yesterday anyway.

4 reviews today, much more manageable. Tomorrow I’ll get back to adding new grammar points.

1 Like

September 14 update

15 reviews done… :smile_cat:

getting at least 21 reviews for the yellow box… intriguing idea~ I’d like to try it someday.

@MissDagger, congrats on Level 66! and @FredKore congrats on Level 50!

2 Likes

September 15 entry

aye these ghosts imagen

But wows streak 41!

I want a badge for streak 42 XD @Pushindawood, @mrnoone

September 17 update

imagen

#keepthestreak
#whowriteskanjinowadays

September 18

Streak is alive, since nothing major, just chugging along.

doing some reviews.

sleep schedule could be improved

1 Like

Finally back to Bunpro again. I have been keeping my streak alive by doing just a few reviews everyday , and letting the remainder pile up.

I guess N2 grammar (esp the literary ones) did not really interest me that much so I have been focusing on vocab/kanji on Anki for the past few months :slight_smile:

And yes! I do feel that it is a pity that BP forums are a little more dead as compared to WK. =/
I feel like BP needs some marketing. heh

2 Likes

Missed doing reviews for two days, so had 19. D: Also haven’t added new points for about a week now, partly because not doing BP daily, so many reviews most days.

2 Likes

This just came to me… internet-style marketing for Bunpro :smile:

4 Likes

September 20
imagen

leveled up!!

also @Juppy, that is the most incredible study streak counter I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

There are some people with longer streaks for sure! I remember seeing some people posting longer streaks than me a few months ago. Assuming they continued, they would probably be close to 700 or something by now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

September 21

imagen

This is such a tiny thing, but the streak counter and my level counter are about to match!

I also can’t believe that I’ve spent 47 consecutive days doing at least one Bunpro review… The Bunpro habit perseveres.

3 Likes

It really can.

And currently for me, I’m off the habit train. I think it is also because my life got busier, so I still haven’t found the right time for BP and WK, but I will. I just have to be a bit patient.

2 Likes

September 22

Bunproians and I were discussing a mascot concept in the Marketing Idea for Bunpro thread.

In Wanikani there’s like the little guy sitting on the hill once you finish your reviews… This is definitely not high priority, but this would totally fire me up even more to return everyday, as long as I’m on the journey to N2~N1.

imagen
Finished my reviews for today~~~
and added some lessons.

Also happy day since the streak counter and my level match!

P.S.

I found it amusing that my likes counter is now 420.

4 Likes

September 24 update

12 reviews done!
50 day streak!!!

Started learning American English IPA sounds~

September 25
imagen
I have a streak of yellow squares too~

だんだん続きます!

September 28
Someone post something?

Doing reviews…

Side project ふうふう~

5 Likes

I had a major anxiety attack last week and couldn’t work on anything for a couple days, but I’m back at it now. Starting my streak over again…again.

6 Likes