Have you written your Japanese Sentence today?

さあ… 今日本語で書きます。えっと…何を書きますか? えっと…今音楽を聞いています。クラシックの音楽です。さあ…今日は午後2時に起きて、音楽を聞いて、出かけました。それからカフェに行って、コーヒーを飲んで、家に帰りました。

すみません、段落になっちゃいました!

Translation

Well… I’ll write in Japanese now. Um… What should I write? Um… I’m listening to music now. It’s classical music. Well… Today I woke up at 2 PM, listened to music, and went out. After that, I went to a cafe, drank coffee, and came home.

Sorry, it turned into a paragraph!

6 Likes

来月弟は大学生活を始めます!

Translation

Next month my younger brother will start his university life!

3 Likes

何しろ、わたしたちと同居人は良さそうだ。
そして、何度か、かなり機嫌がいいらしい!

Anyway, our roommate and we seem to be doing well. And, several times, we’ve been in a really good mood!

2 Likes

このボードゲームは大人向けなんだけど、そんなに複雑じゃないので子供でも楽しめると思います。

翻訳

This board game was made for adults. However, it is not that complicated, so I think children can enjoy it as well.

3 Likes

ぼくはモテモテな上に血が騒ぐだ。他はいりません!
何しろ、気が付くと わたしは悲しいでした。

しかし、何度か、あなたは良さそうだ。。。

I’m incredibly popular, and my blood is boiling with excitement. I don’t need anything else!
Anyway, before I knew it, I was sad.

But, several times, you seemed like a good match…

1 Like

小学生の時に足の手術をしました。

Translate

When I was in elementary school, I had surgery on my leg.

3 Likes

これは 草食さんからの 草原 です。

そして、あれはにほんじんおこさんからの遊び道具だ。

This is a grassland from the herbivore.

And that’s a toy from the Japanese child.

2 Likes

毎日日本語を勉強すればいいのに。

Summary

It would be great if I could study Japanese everyday.
のに adds the nuance of “but that won’t happen”

勉強の時間があればいい。

Summary

It would be great if I had time to study.
ばいい adds the nuance that there is a low certainty of this happening

Not sure about “勉強の時間”

子供たちは公園で遊んだらいい。

Summary

It would be great if the kids could play in the park.
だらいい nuance: medium level of certainty that this would happen?

週末に彼氏と映画館に行って映画をみるといい。

Summary

It would be great if I could go to the cinema and watch a movie with my boyfriend at the weekend.
といい nuance: high certainty of this happening

彼女はバターを食べる間に映画を見る。

Summary

She watching a film while eating butter.

(slight Dogen reference)

あの映画中にバターを食べる女は嬉しい。

Summary

That woman who eats butter while watching a movie is happy.

(slight Dogen reference)

4 Likes

この問題もんだいは複雑ふくざつすぎるので、諦あきらめる。

Translation

I am giving up this problem because it is way too complex.

4 Likes

私は涼しすぎる場所に住むことができません。

Summary

I can’t live in a place that is too cool.

3 Likes

瞬間夏美とは対照的にテレビおれは釘付けでした。
ながら 気が付くとかのじょがメッセージ聞きました。
「さて、よーし、みんな、走れぞい!」と 兎。

In contrast to Natsumi, I was glued to the TV.
While watching, I noticed she heard the message.
“Okay, alright everyone, let’s run!” said the rabbit

1 Like

警察って犯人をまだ追いかけないらしい。

Summary

It seems the police hasn’t caught the criminal.

4 Likes

明日から一週間他の町を住むつもりです。

Translate

Starting from tomorrow, I plan to live in another town for a week.

3 Likes

言い遅れるけどん、わたしたちの同居人は溶岩を引っ掻く。

ふう…一応、からはそっくりおくさん、 だろう?

彼らはまたてを振り回す。

これはかなりでかいもんだいよ!

I should have mentioned this earlier, but my roommate scratches lava.

Phew… Well, I guess he’s just like my wife, right?

They swing their arms around again.

This is a pretty big problem!

1 Like

毎日練習する事だ。

Summary

You should practice every day.

3 Likes

夜になると、きょだいきょうだいは人前で走り回る 」
とほめてくれる。

「一応、僕のこうふん瞬間だ」と いぬ。

すると、かれは日系だなぁ!!

そうそう!

“At night, the big siblings run around in public,”
they praised.
“That’s my moment of excitement,”
says the dog.

In this case, he must be of Japanese descent!!

That’s right!

1 Like

今日, 早く目が覚めて、バイオハザード9をして、それから45分間散歩しました。

3 Likes

母ははは僕ぼくの為ために靴下くつしたを編あみました。可愛かわいくはないけど、大好だいすきです。

Translation

My mother knitted socks for me. They aren’t cute, but I love them.

3 Likes

I just learned べき today, so here goes!

彼女に謝るべきです。

Translation

You ought to apologize to her.

I also struggle with 内に, so here’s another.

仕事にいる内に、電話をしてください。

Translation

Please call me while I’m at work.

I wasn’t sure whether or not I should say 仕事に or で

3 Likes

きてごらーん!
これは再び体験です。
ひなが息抜きする。

なるほど!
彼らは壊れたのかー

Come on over!
This is another experience.
The chicks take a break.

Indeed​!
Have they broken down?

1 Like