In learning a new language I think it is essential to not only practice based on given sentences and structure but also trying to apply things in your own words.
- Challenge yourself by writing at least one sentence in Japanese each day possible.
- Use what you learned or reviewed today in the Bunpro Grammar points for the sentence.
- Write the sentence for yourself or to review by other more experienced members.
- Make sure to hide your translation, to give others a chance to translate it as well
- Just have fun with it. There are no rules to what you write about, it can be long/short with/without image/gif.
NOTE: If you want to use Furigana in your Sentence then use the following code:
- <ruby>kanji<rt>furigana</rt></ruby> This will get you for example 楽しい – thanks to @nanda for the hint.
So my first sentence for today, since I’m still sometimes messing がある/with up, I though maybe it starts sticking with some more practice sentences.
青いドアーがある 家 有る。
I have a house with a blue door.
- YES!! What a breeze!!
- Sure, but it’s still way difficult.
- No, I’m currently only working on Vocab!!
- I guess I have to, why do you even ask!!
- Clickbait, so I gotta click something!
- No, sentences are not for me!
- No, I’m busy with to many other things.
@BunproAdmin would it be possible to enable “Blur Spoiler” option for the Forum posts?