クラスの間に、電話が鳴っていしまいました。
Summary
During class, my phone rang.
クラスの間に、電話が鳴っていしまいました。
During class, my phone rang.
毎度、俺は眠って、な上に、いびきを掻かない!
たから つい 鳴いて しまった。
しかも、もう直ぐ、笑います。
そこで、 おれはキチガイだよ。
どこで非常口ですか。
Every time, I fall asleep, and what’s more, I don’t snore!
That’s why I ended up crying unconsciously.
Moreover, I’ll be laughing soon.
Therefore, I’m crazy.
Where is the emergency exit?
猫って一番可愛いですね。
日本に何回か行ったことがあります。
彼の身長は180センチくらいはあります。
As for cats, they’re cute, right?
I’ve been to Japan several times.
He’s at least 180 centimeters tall.
因みに、領事館で 、ふたりはおそろいの獣だった。
また 仕事後、彼らは並列とお家のように笑った。
「行こうねー」 と かれら。
のでしょう?
Incidentally, the two were identical beasts.
And after work, at the consulat, they laughed side-by-side, as if they were at home.
“Let’s go,” they said.
How come?
駅でみんなの前で転んだとき、顔が真っ赤になった。
When I fell in front of everyone at the station, my face became red.
9時から仕事があるから、一時間しか遊べない。
Because I have work from nine, I can only hang out for one hour.
「あら、もうこんなまめ!かれらはそっくり島だろう?」と 狼
「けれど、かなりでかいだらしい。」と 兎
“Oh, look at those beans ! They’re probably from the same island, right?” said the wolf.
“But apparently they’re quite large” said the rabbit.
ディズニーワールドには五回いったことがあります。
I have been to Disney World at least five times.
好きじゃない甘い物はない
There is not a sweet I don’t like.
飼い主はこうふんいつの間に喜んだ。
すると、興味がほとんど伝わる。
「うん、 おれは良さそうだなぁ!」って
「そして、太陽系で… あなたは史上初だ!」と おおきなねこ
「つよい!」って
The owner was excited and happy before he even realized it.
Then, it’s interest was almost completely conveyed.
“Yeah, I look good!” he said.
"And you are the first ever…in the solar system! "said the big cat.
“I’m getting way too strong!” he said.
まず、学校の門の前に走らないで集まりましょう。
First, let’s gather in front of the school gate, without running.
納豆が少しも好きじゃない。
I don’t like natto even a little.
雨が嫌いな人は少なくない。
There are quite a few people who hate rain.
そうか、銀居間におれはよかったです黄金草履で、 だろう?
(それだれ?)
Oh, I was glad to be in the silver living room with my golden sandals, right?
(Who’s that?)
医者によると、冬はインフルエンザの患者が増えるそうです。
According to the doctor, Influenza increases in winter.
財布を無くした場合は、交番に行ってください。
In the event that you lose your wallet, please go to the police.
ある日 少年達がスーパーをじーっと見つめていた。
こうやって子猫がありましだもの。
かれはうちの帰りにスーパーや野菜店に寄る。
One day, the boys were staring intently at the supermarket.
There was a kitten there, you see.
He stops by supermarkets and vegetable shops on his way home.
「くろい敵たちはちんもくをやぶって、二度と戻って来なかって、しかし廃れなかった」とさけんだ。
しばらく何も。。。
「だけど、気が付くとねむりに落ちていた。」
とボソッと言った。
“The black enemies blew out in silence and never returned, but they did not perish,” he cried.
For a while, nothing happened…
“But before I knew it, I had fallen asleep,” he murmured.
前日に一日中勉強しても、その試験には合格できないよ。
Even if you study the whole day before, you won’t be able to pass that test.
子供のころ、お母さんはいつもゲームをする前に私に宿題をさせた。
When I was a kid, my mom would always make me do my homework before I could play games.
高速道路に 児童で寄り添ってねむった。
私はちょうじょを見ます。だけど、末っ子が好きなので、次に、奴さんを選びます。
それじゃあね
The kids were sleeping huddled together on the highway.
I look at the eldest. But I like the youngest, so I choose him next.
See you later.
忙しすぎて、なかなか日本語を勉強できない。
I’ve been so busy, I’ve hardly been studying Japanese.
毎日ペルソナ3をやていて、もうハマっているといってもいいです。
I’ve been playing Persona 3 every day, so you might say I’m obsessed with it.
足音がひびいた。。。
わたしは これから 海辺に叫ぶ!
おれは手前でいつの間にか。。
Footsteps echoed…
I’m about to shout on the beach!
I was there before I knew it…
冷静になって ! わたしたちはまぐれがあります。
冷凍庫で 、わたしたち一緒にピーナッツが凍死残りませんでした!
Stay calm! We get lucky sometimes.
In the freezer, we didn’t have any peanuts left that froze to death together.
毛虫を採ったのは私の方だ。

ー<おいしい!!!>
The one who caught the caterpillar is me.
“Yummy!”