Have you written your Japanese Sentence today?

すぐに、おおきなせんもんかはちいさい副大統領持ち上げた。

しばらくすると、かれが生き延びる、しかし凍結。

Immediately, the big specialist lifted up/lauded the little vice president.

After a while, he survived, but was frozen.

2 Likes

どこ行くのー?
授業で、終えたら、息抜きする。
あれえ? コラーッ!
他に、お婆ちゃんは提灯を持ってやってきた。
変なやつだ!! ねちゃいた!

Where are you going?
In the class, when you finished, take a break.

Huh? Oh, but that’s not right!

Also, Grandma came over with a lantern.

She’s too weird!! She fell asleep!

1 Like

「あら!禁煙所で私がきっとだ!」

「かどうか確認しなかった。」

「禁煙所の旅券がありましたか。」

「ううん、でもおれは前売り券がありますよ!」

疑問符

“Oh! I’m sure it was me in the non-smoking area!”

“I didn’t check if that was the case.”

“Did you have a passport for the non-smoking area?”

“No, but I have an advance ticket!”

1 Like

彼女はいつも道から音楽がすれば,ギターを持って出かけたがるようだね。

translation

It seems that everytime the music’s playing from the street, she wants to go out with her guitar.

3 Likes

汚きたないテーブルを拭ふくのことは1時間じかんかかりました。

Translation

It took an hour to wipe down the dirty table.

3 Likes

最近、ちいさい浴室で、婦人か夫婦か妙薬飛びついたよ!
じゃあさ、えびかへびか引き取た。
だけど、 かれらが沈めた。

Recently, in a small bathroom, a woman or a couple came across an elixir!
So, I took in either a shrimp or a snake.
But they sank them.

電話2:「どなた?」と 鳴く。

電話1:「えー?」と 言い返す。

電話2:「な!わたしはびっくりしてい!」と 言う。

電話3:「きっと?! あなたたちは創造的なアイデがありいましたか?」と 鳴く。

Phone 2: “Who are you?” it cries.

Phone 1: “Huh?” it replies.

Phone 2: “Wha! I’m so surprised!” it says.

Phone 3: “Surely?! Did you guys have any creative ideas?” it cries.

1 Like

御事が対岸にある。

そうでしたか! たしかに。

岩場では、せまくうるさいこうじょうがいる。

そうだったんですか?

Summary

You are on the opposite shore.

Is that so? Indeed.

At the rocky area, there’s a noisy cramped factory.

Is that really the case?

博物館に、 おれのねこ 飛びついた

全く 野郎を引っ張り出してでも遊び相手がいなかる!

My cat jumped at the museum.

He really has no one to play with, even if it meant dragging a male cat out!

1 Like

拝啓、
あの頃、
プラスチックの効果が図書館にしずめられて、けど、内部告発者大聖堂に殺されちゃったわ。
しかし、 ぼくは声を張り上げて何時みんなが逃げ出した。

Dear Sir/Madam,
Back then,
The effects of plastic were submerged in the library, but the whistleblower was killed in the cathedral.
However, I raised my voice when everyone ran away.

「まったなあ!しがつに、おくさんもいない!」 とさけんだ。

「うわ!そうですか。あれは可哀相すぎる 」 と遊び相手言い返した。

「民宿はあるきましょか」 と 両方言った。

「良かったら!」と 何方も言い返した。

(「私は微妙な感じですかなあ。」と おくさん考えた。)

“Oh no! My wife isn’t even here in April.” he shouted.

“Wow! I see. That’s just too sad,” his playmate retorted.

“Shall we walk to the guesthouse?” they both said.

“If you’d like!” both replied.

(“I’m not entirely sure about it.” the wife thought.)

1 Like

学校で、毎週教室を掃除させられました。

Translation

At school, I was made to clean the classroom every week.

私の電車はちょっと遅れているから、待たなくてもいいよ。

Translation

Because my train is a little late, you don’t have to wait.

3 Likes

飛行機での移動を好まない人は多いですが、私は好きです。その理由の一つは、特にやるべきことがないため、何かに深く集中できるからです。何をするにしても、ずっと集中し続けることができます。

Translation

Many people don’t like flying, but I like it. One of the things I like about it is that, since I don’t have anything specific to do, I can really focus. No matter what I do, I can stay focused the whole time.

5 Likes

登山が好きだから、富士山に登ってみたいです!

Translation

I love mountain climbing, so I want to try climbing Mount Fuji!

鍵をなくしたのは私のほうですから、謝るべきです。

Translation

I was the one who lost the key, so I should apologize.

5 Likes

お久しぶりです!戻ってきました!

Translate

Long time no see! I’m back!

4 Likes

お手洗いを掃除してくれる?

Translation

Can you clean the bathroom for me?

このトマトを薔薇型に切ってあげるよ。

Translation

I’ll cut this tomato into the shape of a rose for you.

6 Likes

コロナの時、二回ワクチンを打ってもらいました。

Translation

During Covid, I had the vaccine administered to me twice

6 Likes

お店で店員さんに携帯を直してもらいました。

Translation

At the store, I had the employee fix my phone.

昨日、母親に部屋を掃除しなさいと言われました。

Translation

Yesterday, my mom told me to clean my room.

5 Likes

今日動画を見て、可笑しすぎてお腹が痛いんです。

Translation

I watched a video today, it was so funny that my stomach hurts.

5 Likes

大切平日のすぐに払い方 を教えてください。

Summary

Please tell me how to pay immediately on important weekdays.

3 Likes

抗生物質こうせいぶっしつはあの店みせでございます。

Translation

There are antibiotics in that store.

4 Likes

ドアを開けさせてもらいます。・ドアを開けさせていただきます。

Translation

I shall take the liberty of opening the door.

靴が汚いから、そこに立たないで。

Translation

Your shoes are dirty, so don’t stand there.

4 Likes

店員さん「もしもし、高橋さんのケーキが作り上がりました。」

高橋「分かりました。すぐに来ます。」

翻訳

Employee: “Hello, Mr. Takeshi, your cake has finished being made.”

Takeshi: “Understood, I’ll come right over.”

5 Likes